6.10: A Tear

Seeing that Dr. Lan Chin is about to go out with the director to find a secluded place One-on-one, Modi, who thought he was the most caring and capable assistant, couldn't help it anymore. He bit the bullet and called out 'Director', and then, facing the cold eyes of the two big bosses, hesitated and said no. Find out why.

"That, that... Director, the laboratory will do new experiments later, Dr. Lan Chin, Dr. Lan Chin may not be free, just, just in the past few months! If the director wants Let's find someone to fight one-on-one, let's, or... let's find someone else?"

The assistant Modi's bold speech quickly focused everyone's eyes on him at the banquet, even the leaders in the base looked at Modi. It's all 'you're good boy! ', and in my heart I feel grateful and lamented that Dr. Lanchin still has loyal and caring subordinates.

It's just that other people are satisfied, but Fu Zhizhang, who is already impatient and about to reveal his unknown secret in full view, has no time or thought to care about what an assistant said.

He just looked at his sweetheart without blinking his eyes, and then asked patiently in a hoarse voice, "Excuse me, Dr. Lan Chin, are you really free for the past few months?" "Yes, yes

, Since Dr. Lan Qin is still busy doing experiments, Director, please let Dr. Lan Qin go!" The subordinates who have worked under Fu Zhizhang for many years also stood up and spoke, seeing that their director's gaze was still deep and gloomy Putting it on Dr. Lan Chin, he can only grit his teeth and betray his teammates.

"If you really want to exercise your muscles, director, why don't you let Da Zhuang and Lao Yang come and practice with you, if these two people are not enough for you to practice your skills, then, then add me! Xu

Zhuang and Li Xuyang who were suddenly called: "???"

What does this have to do with them? Zhang Shibin, who is riding a horse, you have bad intentions! Knowing that the director is not a human, but a humanoid tank when he uses force, but you sell your teammates if you don't go first? !

However, if it is to save Dr. Lan Chin, a beautiful man, it is not impossible to make sacrifices and be a hero to save the beauty.

Xu Zhuang and Li Xuyang looked at Dr. Lan Qin's face that was clearly as beautiful as a spring flower but as cold as ice, and felt that the lustful DNA was about to move.

Such a good-looking person is still the Dinghaishenzhen of the research institute, why does the director have such a rough mind?

Obviously, the relationship between the director and Dr. Lan Qin was quite good before. Although this is good because they will nod to each other on the road, but for the two flowers of Gaoling in the base, it is already relatively good. Showed enthusiasm.

You must know that when other people saw these two big men, they turned a blind eye with blank expressions and walked over directly.

So for Kaolin Flower, it is already a very good relationship to be able to nod.

Everyone thinks that someone has already practiced with them, and Dr. Lanqin still has something to do, so the director should let Dr. Lanqin go, right?

Xu Zhuang, Li Xuyang, and Zhang Shibin all stared anxiously at the director, and occasionally got distracted to appreciate Dr. Lan Qin's flourishing beauty.

Lan Qin also looked at the speaker for a while. When he walked into the banquet just now, he didn't see Fu Zhizhang's existence. Most likely, he was blocked by these people.

Although he didn't need their help, those who could speak up at this time must have good nature.

Thinking of the previous mission world, his partner did not have any particularly good friends or relatives. Now that his partner has so many good subordinates in this mission world, Lan Qin feels very relieved.

Dr. Lanqin didn't make a statement, and his assistant, Modi, watched nervously, but he didn't dare to make a sound. He could only stare at Dr. Lanqin expectantly and anxiously.

Just say no! Say no, Dr. Lanchin!

This is definitely the last chance!

The other people present couldn't help but hold their breath and looked at the two people in the banquet center. Although the nature of watching the excitement wanted these two big brothers to fight, but out of rational choice, they still hoped to resolve it peacefully.

It's just that Dr. Lan Qin, whom they put their hopes on, is not afraid of Director Fu's invitation at all, and more precisely,

he is willing to accept it.

"Actually, I don't have any particularly good inspiration for the experiment at the stage of implementation. Maybe I will have some inspiration after communicating with Director Fu, so why don't we go now?"

Fu Zhizhang has let go of Dr. Lan Qin's hand , but when he heard such a sentence, he felt that his palm was scratched a few times again, and this time it directly touched his heart.

The touch like being caressed by a feather made Fu Zhizhang feel a numbness in his heart. He didn't have any extra mind to think about anything. When he heard Dr. Lan Qin say to leave now, he nodded immediately.

Fearing that Dr. Lanqin would think that he would not be keen on this matter, even though Fu Zhizhang's voice was already hoarse with longing, he still had to say another sentence: "I have been very free recently, and I can talk to Dr. Lanqin anytime. Let's have an in-depth exchange."

After speaking, the two looked at each other without smiling, but the joyful smile in their eyes was received by the other party without any hindrance.

But to outsiders, it seemed like the worst thing had happened.

Don't say anything that hurts both sides, Dr. Lan Qin will definitely lose!

Even Kimberly, who was standing outside to watch the fun, couldn't help showing a look of embarrassment. She only hoped that the Dr. Lanchin they saw tomorrow would not be in a state of bruised nose and swollen face.

Although Dr. Lanqin is the best-looking man, a man with a steely will and a sense of frigidity like the director will definitely not be sympathetic, let alone Dr. Lanqin is still a man of the same gender as him.

Maybe the director can't get used to Dr. Lanqin because Dr. Lanqin has such a perfect face, so he is jealous.

Alas, what a needle in the bottom of a man's heart!

Men with shorter and shorter hair really don't appreciate the beauty of the same sex.

Everyone at the banquet shook their heads inwardly, sympathizing with Dr. Lanqin for the miserable experience he will have in the future, but because Dr. Lanqin himself is willing to fight with the director, they can't persuade them any more, they can only silently Pray in your heart.

I pray that Dr. Lanchin will not be beaten too badly by the director.

At this time, after everyone knew that the fight they thought was actually a fight between goblins, they could only wish to go back in time and strangle their innocent self to death.

They only knew that Dr. Lan Qin was good-looking, but they had no idea that the director, Fu Zhizhang, was actually a womanizer!

What kind of deep and gloomy unfriendly eyes, what kind of tense atmosphere that is on the verge of swords, are actually the performance of hungry wolves seeing delicious fresh meat!

--Even

if the assistant Modi couldn't bear it, he could only watch the director take Dr. Lanqin away.

Originally, he wanted to follow up to make sure that Dr. Lan Qin would not be beaten too hard, or that he could take care of Dr. Lan Qin in time after being beaten, but Fu Zhizhang's subordinates knew his own strengths very well. temper.

If he is very interested in a person, he hopes to fight alone, but he doesn't want a third person to appear, otherwise he will attack harder.

On the contrary, if there are only two people around, the director will be more aware of the importance of attacking. The reason is also very simple, the director just doesn't like to take care of the defeated subordinates, so he will definitely leave room for the defeated subordinates to go back by themselves.

Zhang Shibin hugged his assistant Modi's shoulder very familiarly, and then enthusiastically explained to Modi the rules of their chief's use of force, and reassured Modi, "If you can walk out by yourself, you will definitely not be too heavy. hand, so your worried little heart should be put back in your stomach first."

Having said that, Zhang Shibin subconsciously touched the little golden hair's hair, and was even more delighted when he found that it was still very soft.

Seeing that this little face was still very fair and tender, he couldn't help the urge to flirt, and directly pinched his little face.

"Tsk tsk tsk, the people in your laboratory are indeed flowers that can't be blown by the wind and rain, and this little face is so tender that you can pinch water!"

Modi, the assistant who was harassed for no reason: "..."

the one who was stared at Zhang Shibin: "!!!"

Damn it! This is too cute, right? !

Especially those blue eyes, and the eye shape that resembled a dog's eyes, made Zhang Shibin's heart itch

.

At this time, many people were paying attention to the movements of the director and Dr. Lanqin, Zhang Shibin really went further and pinched Modi's right cheek, and directly gave this tender apple face a slap Symmetrical imprint.

Facing Modi's eyes that were so angry that they could spit out fire, Zhang Shibin said with emotion, "Your little face is too tender, I just pinched it twice, and the marks came out." But it's okay, I'll use my saliva to disinfect you, just treat it as a disadvantage to me!"

Modi: "???"

What nonsense is this idiot talking about? !

Seeing that this tall and strong man with a rough face was going to bend down to kiss him and disinfect him with saliva, Modi immediately blushed with anger.

What kind of hooligans are under Director Fu Zhizhang's hands? Sure enough, both the master and the subordinates are of the same virtue! These researchers will be caught to bully them!

If you have the ability to go to the ground to kill monsters that eat people!

If it wasn't for the public, Modi would have slapped him in the face.

But even if he couldn't slap him, Modi still stepped on Zhang Shibin's shoe, and even crushed it several times to vent his anger.

But Zhang Shibin didn't care about it at all, and even laughed with the air conditioner, "Oh, it seems that our little assistant usually eats very little, and he doesn't even have the strength to make me hurt. No wonder, this fragile body, It's probably because he's not even 1.7 meters tall, and it must be because he doesn't have a big appetite."

Now Modi couldn't care about what kind of predicament his Dr. Lanqin would face, and he didn't think about this person just now for him and Dr. Lanqin. As for the rescue, all he wanted to do now was to silence this fool!

And the most important thing-"I am 1.72 meters tall. If my eyes are useless, I can donate them to those who need them. There is no need to waste them in your eye sockets!"

When Zhang Shibin heard that Modi's height was actually With a height of 1.72 meters, he sighed even more, "I didn't expect you, Bean Sprouts, to be 1.72 meters tall, but don't add the three centimeters of your shoes and the two centimeters of your hair, right? But even if you don't In addition, I am also very short, who told you brother Zhang that I am 1.89 meters tall!"

Modi looked at this guy with an arrogant expression of "You don't have to feel inferior, it's just that I am too tall", almost The cerebral thrombosis was not exhausted.

Why didn't Dr. Lan Qin refuse the invitation from Director Fu Zhizhang just now? The director who can't vent his anger will definitely beat his subordinates violently, that is the most enjoyable thing! Anyway, this person is also very abusive!

--In

the empty and soundproof room on the other side of the banquet, Dr. Lanchin, who was concerned by many people, had already kissed his partner inseparably.

The relationship between them is like dry wood and raging fire. Although they just met each other, they are already hot enough to burn.

Lan Qin was filled with the intense joy of reunion. When his partner kissed his earlobe, collarbone, and chest familiarly, he couldn't hold back an unbearable tear.

But Fu Zhizhang's eyes were staring at the tears, watching the crystal clear teardrops, following the outline of his sweetheart's cheeks with excellent bones, passing across the collarbone, and finally soaking silently on the half-opened clean shirt.

At that moment, Fu Zhizhang only felt like a monster who was stimulated to go crazy.