2.4: Overthinking

"Do we have no clothes here?" Lan Qin asked softly, and then When I was looking at Lu Xingzhi, I accidentally saw the position that I shouldn't be looking at, and I felt very headache, "Why don't you Lu... change back to a white wolf, or a different form?"

Lu: "???"

Lu Xingzhi: "!!!"

Fuck! He forgot that this guy Lu likes to run naked even when he becomes a human!

Doesn't that mean he was naked in front of Lan Qin just now? How can this be something that a reliable and decent person can do?

Lu Xingzhi felt that his image would definitely not get better in Lan Qin's heart. Although they might already be each other's spouses in name, it was too rude to meet honestly at the first meeting.

If it was a human society before the end of the world, he might have been imprisoned in the police station for being a hooligan who disturbs the appearance of the city!

Here, when Lu Xingzhi felt so dead and ashamed, Lu didn't take this matter to heart at all, and even stood up to show Lan Qin how proud he was when Lan Qin pointed out that it should wear clothes. Implicitly told Lan Qin's wife that she has the ability to bring a sexual and happy life to her spouse.

Lan Qin: "..."

If it weren't for Lu Xing's outstanding appearance, I'm afraid this scene would be enough for him to make a needle eye.

Compared with Li Yan's dignified and elegant temperament, although this Lu Xingzhi is 70% similar, it seems to have a bloody and powerful icy temperament naturally, so that people can only be swayed by his murderous aura at a glance. Pay more attention to his appearance.

But this premise is based on the fact that Lu Xingzhi did not run around naked. Now that he is not naked, even if he is a god, it is only embarrassing for others to see.

The same is true for Lan Qin, even if he doubts that Lu Xingzhi is Li Yan, but because people have no memory of watching, and he can't be 100% sure, so just meet directly and honestly, Lan Qin's thoughts are complex.

At the same time, there is also a slight doubt-is it true that Lu Xingzhi, who is so shameless and skinless, is really His Royal Highness Li Yan who has always been presumptuous on the bed, and under the bed is noble and elegant?

"Wife, look at me..."

Lu felt that Lanqin's wife's behavior was a bit strange. It seemed that she didn't like its human form very much. Although he was a little happy that his wife's aesthetics were consistent with it, he couldn't accept his wife's sight and Attention is not on it.

Thinking of what Lanqin's wife told him to turn back into a white wolf or a different form just now, Lu turned back into a white wolf without hesitation, and licked Lanqin again with his big hot tongue with soft thorns until he could hardly stand up.

"..."

Forget it, it's the nature of animals to love to lick people, as long as the tongue doesn't hit his face and mouth, he can treat it as a massage.

Lan Qin patted White Wolf's fluffy head, and didn't say anything to refuse.

As a foreign species, even a white wolf has strong and thorny hair. If it is stroked upside down, it may make people's palms bleed. But if you get the permission of the alien wolf, stroking along the fur is also a way to strengthen the relationship.

In this way, neither a human nor a wolf needs to speak and communicate, but sits at the door of the lair, communicating with each other while enjoying the beautiful scenery in the distance.