7.2: Child

In the task details, the hero and heroine will also come a few years later by fate When this Luohua village uncovered the death of the original owner who had been missing for many years, it also plunged itself into endless troubles.

This time, there was no innocent passer-by to protect the hero and heroine from disaster, and there was no master of the hero and heroine to explain the truth, so the hero and heroine also died in this Luohua village without a doubt.

Just thinking that in the years when the original owner's family died, the heroine's family had a great reputation with the original owner's property, and the heroine was even in love, so Lan Qin didn't sympathize with the hero and heroine's final encounter.

This is completely the law of heaven, and the retribution is not good!

However, from the perspective of the hero and heroine in the task details, there is a wild mountain temple in the back mountain of Luohua Village, and it is enshrined with an indistinguishable wild god. Even the hero can't tell whether it is a mountain god or an evil god.

According to the feelings of respect, fear, joy and hatred when the villagers in Luohua Village talked about this statue, it is really hard to say what is worshiped here.

Especially combined with the crazy and bloodthirsty performance of the villagers, even if this stone statue is really a god statue, it may not be a normal god statue.

But before the hero and heroine could investigate the past of Luohua Village in the task details, they were killed by the mad villagers, and even the corpses were eaten up.

This mission world is still the finale where no one survives. Anyway, Lan Chin couldn't understand the use of such a protagonist chosen by the world consciousness.

But just knowing this, Lan Qin can roughly confirm that the stone statue is likely to be his partner. As for the annihilation of the male and female protagonists in the world plot, his partner's arm may also be in it.

Moreover, the entire Luohua Village is very dangerous now, but this time he is pampered like a bone, once he meets those villagers face to face, he will be beheaded in less than a round.

So it's better to go to the back mountain to try your luck.

I don't know if it's because the villagers are really jealous of the god statue in the back mountain, or because of something else, when Lanqin was sneaking and walking carefully to the back mountain, he could still hear villagers searching the mountain in the first half , But when he walked to the second half, he couldn't hear any movement at all.

At that moment, it seemed that the sound of the whole world was swallowed by this boundless darkness.

Lan Qin settled down, and although he was a little scared, he was still more afraid of those crazy villagers than the ghosts who didn't know what they looked like.

The original owner still had the friendly, warm and simple faces of the villagers in his memory, but now they were all distorted into hideous murderous faces, the kind that would wake them up from nightmares.

Evil ghosts scare people by their ability to appear and disappear, but scaring people does not require so many fancy moves. You only need to hold a sharp axe, hoe, sickle, etc., and slash at a living person from other places. When the head and body were separated, it was the bloodiest scene.

It can completely kill all bloody horror movies in seconds, and scare the people who witnessed it to death.

Many students who are not deeply involved in the world are frightened like this, their legs are so weak that they can't run at all, and then they are killed by the same method... Lan Qin recalled the

horror scene that could be stamped with several layers of mosaics in his memory. Take the courage to go back to the mountain.

When he was about to reach the Wild God Temple on the back mountain, he was surprised to find that there was still light in this place, and it was the dim light from the ancient lanterns.

But even such a strange light is very eye-catching in such a dark night.

Lan Qin immediately raised his vigilance. He was worried that there would be other people in this wild temple. Although the villagers said that the back mountain was dangerous during the day, they were all chased and killed by the villagers like catching chickens. It is inevitable that no one would think of going here. while running away.

Since he can think of it, the villagers who are eager to kill may also come here to catch up. Maybe there are villagers waiting in the temple to wait.

So Lan Qin didn't enter the temple immediately, but walked around to the back of the temple, intending to see what was going on first, and then decide what to do next.

But Lanqin waited for a long time, but there was still no movement inside or outside the temple. Just when Lanqin began to

hesitate should make do with the outside of the temple for a whole night, or try to enter the temple. The temple has some old gates. It was opened from the inside with a 'creak' sound.

Lan Qin's heart tightened, there were indeed people in this temple!

Fortunately, he didn't rush in rashly just now.

But what will come out of the temple now? Lan Qin thought of the supernatural attributes of this task world, and suddenly felt that the things that came out now might not be human.

I just don't know if it might be his partner?

Lan Qin kept making guesses in his heart, and at the same time, his eyes were also very focused on the entrance of the temple, waiting for the first sight to distinguish what kind of existence opened the door.

But no matter how much Lanqin thought about it, he couldn't guess that the child who came out of the temple would be a child who looked like five or six years old at most, and he still had long messy hair. Can't tell if it's a little girl or a little boy.

ah......?

Lan Qin, who thought it would be his partner, was a little disappointed.

However, it was a child who came out, which was much better than the villagers who came out with a murder weapon.

Lan Qin is not picky, but he has a headache about how to talk to a child. After all, if he can't escape tonight, or if he can't solve the danger before tomorrow morning, he will probably be found by those villagers kill.

For those villagers who have lost their humanity, even the protagonists of the mission world are wiped out in their hands, Lan Qin doesn't think he can escape casually.

In addition, he is not good at force, so he can only outsmart him.

Is it possible to get a breakthrough point from this kid?

Lan Qin thought carefully in his heart, but in fact, his body was already quietly following the child very honestly - he didn't think he would have a second lucky chance to meet a child at such a young age.

With his powerless physical condition, being able to take down a child is the best.

He couldn't be too shameless if he wanted to survive, and he wouldn't hurt the kid, he just wanted his help to lead a way out of Luohua Village.

When he successfully escapes from Luohua Village, the police uncle outside will definitely bring this child home!

Lan Qin thought silently, and then rushed forward, controlling the child's body with one hand, and covering the child's mouth where he might yell with the other hand.

As a result, Lan Qin discovered that the child was extremely thin all over, and his body temperature was abnormally low.

A doubt flashed across Lan Qin's mind, but he didn't think too much, but explained to the child softly that he had no malicious intentions.

"...My brother won't hurt you. Now my brother is lost here, so I need you to help guide the way, as long as you don't shout or run away, how about my brother let you go?" Lan Qin didn't say anything

. In the experience of getting along with children, I can only speak softly as much as possible, and make sure the children feel his friendly attitude.

But at this time, Lan Qin realized that the child had not resisted since he was caught, as if he was caught by accident, or he didn't care about being caught by him.

Lan Qin felt even more strange, but he did not take it lightly. Instead, he asked the child a few more questions, such as whether there were other people in the temple, who the child was, and so on, but the child never responded.

Lan Qin was worried, worried that he might have knocked the child out too hard, so he quickly let go and turned the underweight child around, and then his eyes were directly red with the child's. To meet the weird pupils.

"..."

Didn't feel dizzy? !

However, the child still didn't speak after his mouth was let go. He just stared at Lan Qin, a stranger, with those red eyes, as if something attracted him to Lan Qin's face.

In such a strange place, at such a strange time, with a red-eyed child staring at him so strangely, Lan Qin inevitably felt a little creepy.

But seeing this skinny little child, Lan Qin felt that his thoughts just now were a bit shadowy.

Just because the villagers of Luohua Village are all lunatics, one cannot think that a child is also a lunatic.

Lan Qin persuaded himself in this way.