4.14: It's the Snake Gu

When Lanqin saw Si come back, he was very happy to raise his hand Get up and say he feels good, at least he doesn't feel much now compared to the soreness after the initial bite.

"Si, I don't feel my hand very much anymore, is there any problem?"

This is really a very strange experience for Lan Qin, being bitten by the new Gu, could it be that he has taken over the plot of the male and female protagonists? , The person who successfully tested the new Gu?

Seeing Lan Qin's lively state, and Lan Qin's face with a thin layer of blush, Si felt a little hard to speak about what he was going to say next.

Of course, Gu poison has an antidote, and it is usually extracted from the poison Gu, and the emphasis is on the effect of fighting poison with poison.

But the process was very long and painful, and Si didn't want Lan Qin to endure that.

And more importantly, Si doesn't think there is any big problem with the effect of this snake Gu. Generally speaking, outsiders buy this kind of snake Gu to treat some problems of impotence or impotence.

So this snake Gu is not a poisonous Gu, on the contrary, it may be a medical miracle that Lan Qin said can be particularly useful to some human beings.

"Lan Qin, this is the little snake that bit you."

Si said with a blank expression, then raised his hand to let Lan Qin see the snake gu wrapped around his finger.

And when Lan Qin saw such a little white snake wrapped around Si's middle finger obediently, and then sticking out his little tongue delicately, even a little white snake that was not even as big as his thumb, he subconsciously smiled pleasantly one time.

In particular, although this little white snake is small, it is also a little white and fat, and Lan Qin can't bear to blame it.

"This is the little thing that bit me? It's really small and cute..."

While talking, Lan Qin wanted to reach out to touch it, but he first asked Si with his eyes if he could touch it.

When he came up, Si had already pulled out the snake Gu's teeth. In fact, he brought the snake up because he wanted Lan Qin to deal with it.

But now that Lan Qin actually liked this little snake, and even wanted to touch it, Si nodded and said that this snake Gu is not poisonous.

When Lan Qin heard that the white and fat little white snake was not poisonous, he was even less afraid. After getting Si's consent, he tentatively stretched out his hand to stroke the back of the little white snake, and found that it was really cold. And even if you pinch it lightly, it's still soft.

"It's still soft, it's amazing!"

Lan Qin couldn't help shouting. At this time, Lan Qin already felt that he must have disturbed the little white snake, which is why he was bitten, but it was not at all. Blame the meaning of the little white snake.

And the little white snake who has been sniffing information in the air with the bifurcated letter has also smelled the smell of Gu people. In fact, as long as the new Gu bites, the new Gu will remember the breath of the person bitten by it, and will bring Meaning a little closer.

Of course, this premise is that the Gu people did not die because of being bitten.

Seeing that Lan Qin liked the little snake Gu so much, Si passed the little snake Gu over and taught Lan Qin how to appease the little snake Gu.

"If it gets angry, you can touch its head and stroke it a few times, and it will calm down slowly. If it wants to bite, just pinch its snake head, but I have already Its teeth were pulled out, so it is impossible to bite people, but it still has the urge to bite..."

Lan Qin was a little worried that the little white snake would starve to death when he heard that the teeth had been pulled out , but Si said that the new Gu does not need to eat.

After touching the little white snake's head and gently pinching its little tail, Lan Qin thought in his heart that he doesn't need to eat or excrete, and he can be cute and lively. This is simply a wonderful little snake. pet!

Lan Qin used to really want to keep some pets, no matter what kind of pets, as long as they are energetic, of course, the appearance must also be online.

But because of his health, his parents and elder brother have always disagreed with him keeping pets, fearing that the pets would make Lan Qin's body worse.

In the end, it was his elder brother who secretly raised a tank of

red gold arowana for him, and even said that raising this would bring blessings to his younger brother Lan Qin, which made his parents relieved.

That must be the first time that my brother lied in front of his parents, and for his brother.

Thinking of the warm past, the joy in Lan Qin's eyes also dissipated, but he never stopped stroking the little white snake.

When Si Zai saw that Lan Qin would like a snake Gu so much, he felt a little unhappy, but after thinking about it, he would integrate this snake Gu into his body, and that snake Gu would be his avatar, that is, Said that Lan Qin's love for snake Gu now will become his in the future.

This kind of thinking made Si feel much better, and the way he looked at the snake Gu was no longer jealous and hostile.

If the normal new Gu is not selected by the owner and raised carefully, there is a high probability that it will live for less than three months, but if it can be selected by the great witch and then fused with a type of cost Gu, it will directly have the same lifespan as the main body of the great witch. .

As for the lifespan of the great witch, it can be said that he can live forever.

As long as the big witch can hold on to the once-in-fifty-year Gu poison backlash and Gu insect gnawing.

That is completely gnawed by thousands of Gu insects, and then a new body is formed from the Gu insects.

Si can be said to have seen such a horrible scene three times, one time was the former great witch, and two times he himself experienced it.

It is because of the pain that life is worse than death that Si can understand why the former great witch would give up his identity as a great witch so easily because he found his beloved.

After all, being the Great Witch of the Witch Clan is not a good thing.

If you can't bear it a little bit, you will die without a whole body.

Before Lan Qin appeared, Si never thought about what he would do in the future, at most he would stay in the clan land step by step, refining new Gu and testing new Gu in a cycle.

At most, when I was bored and free, I would occasionally go out to catch some clansmen who had fled in violation of the rules of the Wu clan.

Si watched Lan Qin having fun with that ugly snake Gu, and Lan Qin kept talking to that snake Gu, even many times more words than talking to him.

This made Si feel very angry and wronged.

Obviously Lan Qin said that he admired him very much, why don't you continue to talk to him now, and ask him to tell about the millennium history of the Wu clan?

He only talked about two thousand years ago, and he could talk slowly for decades, why didn't Lan Qin want to hear it?

Si couldn't figure it out, and felt very wronged.

Is this what Dawu and his tribe often say about liking the new and disliking the old and seeing the difference?

Si is really not good at love affairs, so he decided that when he is free, he must communicate with Ou who is married and has children.

Although Ou Shi will never be able to surpass him in refining new Gu, but he may be able to solve the doubts in his heart.

Lan Qin didn't notice that Si's heart was beating fiercely for him, he just turned to care about his body after playing with the cute little white snake for a while.

"Si, since Xiaobai is not poisonous, there shouldn't be any problems with my body, right?" Si, who was

still thinking wildly, "..."

Oops! How would he euphemistically tell Lan Qin about the catastrophe caused by this nasty snake Gu? !