5.13: Submit it

Tianji actually has more ways to save the world, but they are not very It is suitable for the planet where his wife is, but for Lan Chin's home planet, he still needs to be a little cautious.

"Generally speaking, the most important thing to do is to fight a war to scare the invaders."

Lan Qin heard what his partner said, and of course he knew what his partner meant, because the real world is too weak. So this best approach is simply not feasible.

And Lan Qin is also very clear that even if he can let his partner protect the real world now, after his death, his partner will definitely leave with him.

There will not be a savior that will always exist, so if human beings want to continue to survive, they must become stronger.

Lan Chin has a plan for this, that is to return to the real world, and then hand over the fake world of "Please Close Your Eyes When It's Dark" to those world governments, and let them choose the person who comes in and saves the world.

If calculated according to the time he can live to be a hundred years old, human beings should also be able to become strong within a hundred years and be able to resist the invasion of alien species.

After all, this is the first time for such a malicious intrusion, but it will never be the last.

As long as this planet with countless lives continues to thrive, it will definitely attract the attention of alien species. Humanity will not always be so lucky to be assisted by beings in the higher latitudes.

As for the fact that the current human regime is also falling apart and engaging in internal strife, Lan Qin thinks that this only occurs when there is no common strong enemy. When there is a strong enemy that threatens the survival of the entire human group, the concept of a community with a shared future for mankind emerges. will become very noticeable.

No matter how stupid and selfish human beings are, they will also be afraid of death, and as long as they are afraid of death, they will not allow those alien species with evil intentions to invade their living place.

Tianji is still thinking about how to give his wife a more convenient and quick salvation charter, but Lan Qin has almost finished thinking about the process of saving the world, and tried to tell his partner the key points.

To return to the real world from this infinite flow world, he still needs the help of his partner.

Tianji has long felt that this infinite world has limited conditions and cannot provide his wife with luxurious and rich living conditions at all. Now that his wife wants to go back to the real world, he almost raises his hands and feet to express his approval.

Of course, he will not worry that his wife is cheating him. After all, even if it is really his wife who returns to the real world in the future and cheats him, Tianji is not afraid.

As long as the wife still has someone she cares about alive, such as her biological brother Lan Yue, such as the human beings all over the world.

From the copy of "Dead End", he can see that his wife is a soft-hearted and kind little angel. Even if he wants to act with him, his wife will never abandon those burdens.

Although Lan Qin didn't know all kinds of little thoughts in his partner's mind, he could tell from his changing expressions that he was playing bad ideas.

But just like a partner trusts him, he is also a partner who trusts him extremely.

No matter what the partner wants to do, in short, it will not endanger him.

After confirming that he wants to go back to the real world to contact the government, and let the government choose stronger humans to come in and download the dungeon to prevent those bosses from invading the real world, Lan Chin plans to take a bath and change clothes first.

After all, this is also a meeting with the country's leaders, so you can't just pass by.

And the world has reached this point, so there is no shortage of time for him to take a bath.

Even the world consciousness is lurking to recuperate, which shows that the situation is not very serious now, at least it is within the control range.

"Okay, then wife, you go take a shower first, I'll check if there is any problem with the passage to the real world."

When Tianji heard his wife say that he was going to take a bath, he felt like he had forgotten something important from time to time, but he couldn't remember it no matter how much he thought about it, so he could only do the things that needed to be done most at the moment.

Although people have always entered the channel connecting the infinite flow world and the real world, but no one has ever been able to get out alive. Tianji is always worried about the problem of the channel in the past.

After all, according to the cautious character of the world consciousness, maybe in order to prevent those bad things

from running out of the dungeon, they will be very careful to put some great traps in the past passage.

Wait a minute, but he is going to take his wife to the real world. According to human rules, that is to follow his wife back to meet his parents. No matter how careful he is, he can't be too careful!

Tianji couldn't wait to go for the examination, while Lan Qin took his pajamas and went to the bathroom to take a shower.

When Lan Qin took a shower and came out to change his clothes, Tianji happened to come back from the inspection, and coincidentally bumped into his wife half naked.

Originally, he wanted to complain to his wife about the insidiousness and cunning of the world consciousness, but after seeing his wife's naked body, he just froze. Not to mention the matter of world awareness, He would even forget his own name.

The four mission worlds came over, and Lan Qin was very used to being naked in front of his partner. Even though he was seen naked, Lan Chin still took off his half-dressed pajamas with a normal expression, threw them on the bed, then bent down to pick up the clean clothes in the suitcase and put them on.

Lan Qin thought it was normal, but this scene caused a great irritation to Tianji. If he hadn't covered his nose in time and turned around, he would have doubted that he could have a nosebleed on the spot.

Although His blood is green, it may not cause any psychological shadow on his wife, but in short, it still does not reflect His majestic image, so Tianji is also trying to resist the urge to spray nosebleeds.

But the wife's bare, white back, straight, round buttocks, and the two small dimples that look extremely cute on it, when the wife bends down to pick up the clothes, the slender and slender body It even stretched out a very beautiful arc...

As he was thinking about it in his mind, he wished he could pounce on his wife, from her forehead to her perfect neck, then from the side of her ear to her collarbone, and then continued down, with the last kiss. The hot kiss invaded his wife's body and mind, and imprinted his brand on it.

Because his partner was carrying him behind his back, Lan Chin didn't see how his partner had endured to the extreme.

But even if Lan Qin saw it, he wouldn't think there was any problem.

But now is obviously not the time for romance, at least they have to wait for them to hand over the infinite streaming game "Please close your eyes when it gets dark" to all mankind.

Even if humans are allowed to directly fight those alien species with more advanced technology and strength, the possibility of victory will be relatively low, but Lan Chin still believes in humans.

Because now it is not for humans to fight directly, but to suppress those powerful enemies by playing games.

In the situation where his own life is facing great threats, as a species with great potential and extremely toughness, Lan Chin believes that human beings will explode with great strength.

Of course, if it doesn't erupt for the time being, it's not that his partner and world consciousness are there to help.

Lan Qin thinks that he is not a great savior himself, he can only give human beings a chance to fight for survival.

Whether we can win this war without gunpowder smoke depends on human beings themselves.

When Lan Chin's mind was full of plans to save the world, Tianji suddenly remembered the thing he had forgotten all along-

that is, he forgot to enjoy the sexy bathroom with his wife!