2.13: See you

Lan Qin has been living in this territory with Lu Xingzhi In fact, what worries Lan Qin a little is that the battle for the details of the mission has not happened for a long time.

Although I don't know why, Lanqin was relieved that humans didn't take the initiative to come to the territory of alien species and alien plants to seek death.

At this time, Lan Qin, who had no idea what was going on in this mission world, couldn't imagine that one of the protagonists, Xiang Hua, already had a new lover, and even because of that alien lover, he never even went back to the human base.

During Lin Fengyu's three-month breeding period, Xiang Hua really thought about running away many times, but after Lin Fengyu's breeding period passed, and after taking him to travel all over the world and collecting supplies by the way, his heart completely changed. .

Not to mention going back to the human base where there are many difficulties in surviving, he even seldom thinks of his ex-boyfriend Du Wenhan who made him sad.

All in all, after having Lin Fengyu's powerful and reliable golden thigh, Xiang Hua is already in a state of reluctance to leave outside.

If he hadn't met Du Wenhan's team who was out of the city looking for supplies by chance, Xiang Hua would have forgotten his past in the base.

Xiang Hua didn't go out to meet Du Wenhan, although he was very angry and annoyed that Du Wenhan wanted to break up with him to have a child with an innocent strange woman, but that was all in the past.

He thought that there was not much hatred between him and Du Wenhan. After all, in the base, it was very common for high-level personnel to play with young boys and let beautiful women bear children for them.

The last ten years means the collapse of human social order, and morality and law have become almost non-existent things, let alone obeying them, some people may not even have heard of them.

Xiang Hua knew that he could not use the pre-apocalyptic standard to demand Du Wenhan, but after all, it was a friendship he had been with for five or six years. Du Wenhan was his first love and a witness to his fate.

Even if they separated, Xiang Hua didn't want Du Wenhan to die silently.

So he asked Hua Hua to ask Lin Fengyu to save this human team. Lin Fengyu glanced over the faces of those humans surrounded by alien species with a faint smile. Now he can feel the lightness of his spouse in one of the men. odor.

This undoubtedly made Lin Fengyu jealous, but for the sake of his spouse, Lin Fengyu still gave an order to the surrounding alien plants to "aid" these good-looking humans.

As for the consequences of the aid, it has nothing to do with him.

Xiang Hua didn't know that Lin Fengyu's sense of smell was so sensitive, and the first time he saw Du Wenhan, he could smell that his relationship with him was abnormal.

Perhaps it should be said that it was once abnormal.

The current Xiang Hua doesn't have any complaints against Du Wenhan, even if he had, after the past few months, he has completely forgotten the grief of breaking up a relationship.

And in another territory completely opposite to Lin Fengyu's territory, Lu is catching the tenderest and tastiest piglets for his spouse. When he finds out that Lu Xingzhi is carrying him to dig out bird eggs for Lan Qin, he doesn't want to. Those who admit defeat have to catch the best piglets for Lan Qin's wife.

Lan Qin, who was waiting for the delicious roast suckling pig, didn't know that because of the emotional deviation of the protagonist in this mission world, the alien species and alien plants, which were originally the enemies of human beings, have become unparalleled obsessed with the fragrant and soft human beings.