- Please Close Your Eyes When it gets Dark - 5.1: Unlimited Stream

In this task world, Lan Qin only stayed for fifty years, because He didn't want his partner to suffer from the backlash and gnawing pain of the poisonous gu again, so he didn't want the priest to gamble another fifty years just because he didn't know how many years of life he would have.

Of course, he is very clear that as a villain, there is a high probability that he can survive the backlash and gnawing of the third poisonous Gu, but Lan Qin can't bear it.

As for Si Zai, who witnessed the death of his clansman Ou with his own eyes, he knew very well that most people can only live for a hundred years, and most of them like the Wu Clan who can live beyond a hundred years can be regarded as long-lived clans.

And his sweetheart, his Lan Qin, probably lasted at most a hundred years.

Just as Lanqin didn't want Si to suffer pain, Si also didn't want to witness the death of his lover with great grief after he had another fifty years to live.

So a long time ago, there was an unspoken tacit understanding between them, that is, they lived together for fifty years, and then they would sleep together and be buried in a tomb in the clan's land.

Si felt that every day during these fifty years was very happy, but the happy time always passed quickly, and before he could experience such happiness carefully, it was the moment of death.

Because of the effect of life-sacrificing Gu, Lan Qin's appearance has not changed much even in his seventies. If he goes out and meets people who know him now, he may still think that he is his own grandson.

"We will always be together, we will never be separated. I will wait for you in the next world, don't make me wait too long."

Lan Qin lay in Si's arms, holding Si's hand very attached. Said.

Although Si was heartbroken with grief, he also had a feeling that he would definitely meet again as Lanqin said.

The Wu family has always believed that people have souls and good fortune from heaven, so he also agreed and agreed to Lan Qin's words.

"Regardless of the vicissitudes of life, or the heavens and myriad worlds, I will always look for you. So don't be afraid, my love, my Lanqin."

Si said his promise in a deep voice, and then leaned over Lanqin's lips There was a gentle and lingering kiss.

When Lan Qin heard such an affectionate promise from his partner, he closed his eyes very peacefully. He firmly believed that his partner would find him soon, and all he needed to do was to go back to the system space and choose the next mission world to enter.

Lan Qin knows that he is very lucky to be able to stay in this mission world for fifty years. If he stays longer, his long-term stay will be detected by system 1122, and he will report to the Universe System Center at that time. You may never see your partner again.

This is something Lan Chin cannot accept.

That's why he always pays attention to the development of the mission world. Once the world consciousness rejects his stay, he will leave the current mission world as soon as possible.

Although it is not appropriate to step on the bottom line of world consciousness to fall in love like this, but for his partner, it is not impossible to do it.

And Lan Qin felt that since he and his partner succeeded in saving the world, they would definitely be able to get some rewards from the world consciousness.

Who said that preventing the villain from destroying the world is not saving the world? Anyway, Lan Chin felt that he and his partner had worked very hard.

It is estimated that the world awareness is also because of this matter, so Lan Qin was not directly excluded after the protagonist lost his aura, and he turned a blind eye and let Lan Qin stay for a long time.

After all, if Lan Chin suddenly disappeared, the big villain would definitely go crazy and overthrow the whole world.

Sure enough, the brain in love can destroy the world, and it can also save the world!

--Although

the relationship between Lan Qin and the world consciousness is not very close, at least the world consciousness also acquiesces in his long-term stay, and at most urges him to leave at a certain suitable time.

Returning from the mission world to the system space, Lan Chin didn't stop at all, as if he was using the system space as a transfer station, and stayed for a few minutes to see if the system 1122 had left him a message, or if there were any new tasks sent down .

So when Lan Chin saw that the mission worlds were still the same, and the message left by system 1122 encouraging him to work hard in every mission world 007, he

suddenly

But after thinking about it, as long as he doesn't say it, no one or the system should know that he is in a paid relationship, which means that he has never done it, so there is no need to feel guilty at all.

After Lan Qin convinced himself in this way, he immediately began to choose the next mission world.

His eyes flicked across the names of the mission worlds. After reading all the mission worlds, he silently crossed out several mission worlds. It's not that he doesn't want to do these missions, but he just needs to be in the back row.

After all, "Dragon's Nest" sounds a bit dangerous. For example, his partner may be a majestic dragon, and then the dragon has two... Well, let's

choose one that is similar to the previous mission world, although It's because Si has the ability to switch bodies with Xiaobai, but the little white snake doesn't hinder anything, at most it's a bit exciting to play occasionally, but generally speaking it's bearable.

But if he really went to the mission world of "Dragon's Nest" now, he might have to accept the dragon and two roots for many years. Lan Qin felt that he needed to choose carefully.

As for "Daylight Clashes with Evil" sounds like a ghost, maybe it will be very eerie, Lan Qin thinks that it can also be in the back row.

...

Lan Chin looked at the remaining five or six missions, and after picking and choosing, he clicked on the mission world "Please Close Your Eyes When It's Dark". He relaxes.

Although he has been in a very relaxed state in these recent mission worlds.

Lan Qin, who still had a feeling of being passive and sabotaging his work, quickly decided to enter the mission world. In order to be worthy of System 1122, he should start working as soon as possible.

--The

strong wind of "Hoo Hoo..." was constantly ringing, and there seemed to be some screams and cries for help in my ears. Lan Qin's first reaction when he entered the mission world was that he felt that his guess about this mission world might be a little bit wrong. precise.

As soon as he opened his eyes, Lan Qin saw that the whole world was a vast expanse of whiteness, no matter whether it was the same scene in the front, back, left, or right, he told Lan Qin that he was in the snow outdoors very accurately.

But there were no other people in his eyes, which made Lan Qin feel a little bit wrong.

Although Passerby A would be the unluckiest person in the mission world and the first to die, but now there is no one around, only him, which is also strange.

After stomping his feet a few times, feeling that he was wearing very heavy and windproof clothes, and that he would not be frozen to death, Lan Qin made a decisive decision to receive the memory and check the task details first, otherwise he might be able to run around without direction like this. Starve to death or freeze to death in this vast snow.

It was only after receiving the memory that Lan Qin realized that things might be worse than he imagined.

Because what he is facing now is a battle royale, which is still a sealed battle royale like Blizzard Villa.

This mission world is not the real world, but an infinite flow world similar to a level-breaking game. His status as a passerby is not a special passerby, because the two protagonists of this mission world are both his elder brothers.

Of course, one is my brother, and the other is my brother's brother and boyfriend, so it can still be regarded as my brother.

The reason why he is considered a passer-by is probably because his identity died before the story of the world unfolded.

And the death of his identity happened to be the indirect reason that led the two protagonists to enter this world of infinite flow.

If it weren't for the search for the long-lost brother, the two protagonists would not have entered this world of infinite flow called "Please close your eyes when it gets dark".

But in the mission details, not only did the two protagonists fail to find the trace of their younger brother, they were also unfortunately betrayed by their teammates, and finally died tragically in this infinite stream world.

As for Passerby A, he had already been brutally dismembered and eaten by the murderous and ogre boss in this dungeon.

After figuring out the general situation of the mission world, Lan Qin felt that he might really be dying soon.

After all, based on his physical fitness, which is not much better than Passerby A, there is a high probability that he will not be able to run out of this endless snow field.

As for cooperating with other players in the dungeon?

Those players are more than passerby A, and they have been killed by the dungeon boss long ago. It can be said that he is the only living person left in this dungeon.

Those dungeon bosses who were so powerful that they couldn't be killed by a gun, Lan Qin felt that they were more like monsters that couldn't be killed no matter what, rather than living people.

Lan Qin wanted to accept his fate, but he was also unwilling to accept his fate. After all, he hadn't met his partner yet, so he was unwilling to die like this!

etc! Who is the villain in this mission world?

When Lan Qin thought of this question, he was a little dazed, because there was no specific description of the villain in the task details. If he had to create a villain who could kill the protagonist at will, it would be the infinite stream world of "Please Close Your Eyes When It's Dark".

But this is not a human being!

hold on! It's true that his partner was never human? So could it be that his partner is "Please Close Your Eyes When It's Dark"?

When Lan Chin came to this outrageous conclusion, he found it incredible.

This is no longer a human being, nor can it be an infinite streaming game!

Lan Qin, who couldn't figure out what his partner would be this time, just felt dizzy. At the same time, he was also thinking about the possibility of waiting for his partner to come to the door.

But thinking of the perverted killers and ogres who were still chasing after him, Lan Qin felt that he had to survive first.