8.14: He loves it

1122 In the end, I left this mission world first, but before leaving Still worried about leaving behind an invisible monitor.

If Lan Chin is in danger, the system 1122 will know it immediately.

System 1122 considered this, but did not tell its host about the existence of the monitor, because it was still a little suspicious.

Recently, too many things have happened in the center of the universe system, even God... System 1122 feels that he should be more careful.

After all, it is like the saying that human beings often say, be careful to make the ten-thousand-year ship, it cannot capsize on the host like other systems!

Then you will really be ridiculed by many systems for a lifetime.

The life of the system is too long, and the system 1122 does not want to be famous.

Lan Chin was very happy with System 1122's decision to leave, but when parting, he was still worried and told System 1122 to come back and see him when he was free.

In case of an accident, the system 1122 can save him in time.

Although Lan Qin didn't know the plan of System 1122, he was more cautious than System 1122 when it came to matters involving his partner.

Even though he knew that System 1122 had left temporarily, Lan Chin still didn't relax his vigilance, and still maintained his previous fluctuating attitude. In short, he just pretended to want to escape from the dragon's lair to do missions but couldn't escape. helpless state.

If nothing else happened, Lan Chin planned to pretend for the rest of his life.

This is not an easy thing for Lan Qin, but compared to losing his partner, Lan Qin thinks it is not difficult to do this.

The giant dragon can clearly feel that his sweetheart is in a very good mood after a certain day, and even occasionally he licks his sweetheart too hard, and he will not show any sign of anger.

Of course, on the surface its sweetheart still reprimanded it, but the strength of slapping it was completely caressing, making the dragon feel like it was playing a game with his sweetheart.

Well, still love the game.

After System 1122 left, Lan Qin lived a very good life with the black dragon, and the relationship between the couple became increasingly close.

But what Lanqin and Julong didn't expect was that with the escalation of their ambiguous relationship, Julong's estrus period also became aggressive, even to the point where Julong's temper became unbearable.

On this day, Lan Qin was taken by the dragon to take a bath by the hot spring as usual.

There are also all kinds of clothes in the dragon's lair, but compared to ordinary clothes, these clothes are not gorgeous, and almost the whole clothes are covered with gems.

This is probably the reason why the dragon would bring these clothes back to its lair, and because the gems and these clothes are connected together, the dragon did not damage the clothes, but piled them in the golden box also inlaid with gems, becoming countless dragons. One of the collections.

Lan Chin was almost dazzled when he found out these clothes.

The dragon has absolutely no objection to Lan Qin touching its treasure.

Although giant dragons are very stingy in front of treasures, only those they truly love can have the opportunity to share treasures with them.

If someone else, even a giant dragon of the same race, dared to touch their treasures, they would beat such thieves to death.

The giant dragon had killed or maimed many thieves before, basically from all races.

Although the form of the dragon only lasts for a period of time, there will still be a steady stream of thieves looking for it, which also makes the dragon have to fight every time-change the lair, this lair is the most dangerous and safest.

The dragon is so satisfied with the lair that he brings his sweetheart back.

Now the sweetheart takes its treasures and uses them casually, the dragon is only worried that the sweetheart doesn't use enough.

Especially these gem-studded clothes, the dragon used to collect these things because of the gems, but now the dragon thinks that the clothes are better than gems.

Of course, the most beautiful thing is its sweetheart!

In particular, Lan Qin's face was flushed after taking a bath, and his exposed skin was also rosy, and he wore those jeweled costumes that were washed clean by the virtuous dragon and then dried with fireworks.

The excellent figure wears new clothes casually. In order to reflect the beauty of the gemstones, those clothes are made of colorful and extremely thin fabrics, and the style is the simplest, which is still very novel, either showing legs or shoulders.

When the dragon was in its most intense rut, Lanchin was wearing a novelty style that was popular in the Litulu Kingdom, and it was perfect for summer.

When the breeze is gentle, the slender legs and white back can be revealed.

And Lan Qin's exposed back reveals an indescribable sexual tension amidst the whiteness, it only takes one glance to catch people's eyes.

The giant dragon is no exception.

Lan Qin could naturally feel the hotter-than-usual gaze of the giant dragon, but he didn't pull his clothes tight, showing a frightened expression.

The subjective reason is that Lanqin feels that he has been with the dragon for so long, and he should have a little trust in each other, and his character is set as a melancholy "straight man" who loves women, and he should be very slow to respond to the dragon's coveting.

The objective reason is that the jewel-encrusted clothes are almost stereotyped, and no matter how much they are pulled, it is difficult to cover the entire body.

But Lan Qin, who knew what would happen next, actually didn't want to cover up or escape.

After all, the current happy time is obtained by concealing the system 1122, and Lan Qin is even more prepared to have something happen with his partner on the first day.

So for the dragon's belated estrus, Lan Qin was looking forward to it.

After so many mission worlds, Lan Qin has learned how to appreciate the beauty of his partner, such as the body full of strength and tension, the lines spread smoothly to the waist of the dragon below, and the whole has a strong and violent. Charm.

The giant dragon looked up at his sweetheart, but what appeared in his mind was the scene of the beauty coming out of the bath. The snow-white and beautiful body exuded moist water vapor, and there was a very elegant and pleasant fragrance, which directly attracted the high-ranking and violent The dragon was captured.

If it wasn't for worrying about scaring the sweetheart, the giant dragon would have jumped in while the sweetheart was taking a bath, and then used his tongue to lick the whole body of the sweetheart several times!

How can it be like this now, only dare to use eyes to covet up and down, but dare not explore deeply.

Lan Qin was wearing a thin gorgeous robe, and the crimson soft fabric was wrapped tightly on the beautiful and slender male body. His facial features were exquisite and profound, and his brows and eyes with a bit of melancholy in the cold were so soft that he stared at the fidgety man who was crawling around in front of him. dragon.

He gently held the giant dragon's head with hard scales in both hands, and the dragon's irritable mood eased a lot after being paid attention to by his sweetheart, but the passion of the estrus still tortured it.

Looking at the sweetheart who looked at it with worry in front of him, the dragon just gently rubbed his head a few times, but many things can't be solved without patience.

Lanqin's tolerant attitude is to let the dragon make progress. Slowly, the dragon's tongue not only licks Lanqin's face, but also licks his neck, and then reaches his naked, beautiful back.

The pair of beautiful butterfly-like spines made the dragon linger, and when it moved down, the fragile costume was already unbearable to the dragon's damage, and soon became a piece of tattered gorgeous cloth.

The beautiful young man who has been peeped by the dragon Xiao is as perfect as he imagined, his soft and jade-like skin glows under the shiny jewels, and his pink knees and elbows are swallowed by the dragon taste.

When things progressed to a certain point, the dragon couldn't help wrapping its tail around Lan Qin's smooth calf. The smooth touch there made the dragon very happy, and he wished he could grow two tongues to taste it carefully.

Fortunately, although the dragon does not have two tongues, it has multiples of other things.

At a certain stage, Lan Qin just felt it was unbearable, and straightened his beautifully curved back, while his two long white and straight legs were touched by the dragon's tail over and over again.

After three days passed, Lan Chin could

not find , even the tips of his toes were pink, and there were shallow marks one by one.

But not all good things happened in this "battle". At least the giant dragon, which has been unable to recover its human form and speak, has gone through a stage of estrus and can transform into a complete human form.

When Lanqin's tight instep showed two light blue blood vessels, and was played by the giant dragon's big palm, he was trembling uncontrollably.

Seeing the dragon transforming into a human form, Lan Qin thought that the matter had been perfectly resolved, and immediately breathed a sigh of relief, but obviously his relief was too early.

The giant dragon that turned into a human form obviously found another kind of fun, and immediately took his beloved partner to discuss it.

Lan Qin: "..."

After working on it for so long, I don't know if there will be something to replenish his body in this mission world, otherwise his waist and two kidneys will not be able to hold on!

...

This "battle" ended half a month later. When Lanqin got up from the pile of soft fabrics that had been ravaged to the point of being out of shape, he felt that he was also out of shape.

If it wasn't for a partner who drank the tonic dragon's blood for him a few times, Lan Qin felt that he could declare the mission a failure in the process.

As for why it failed, of course it was the host's sexual, orgasm, death!

If this thing really happened, Lan Qin felt that he could kill a hundred mission worlds.

But fortunately, his partner still has a sense of proportion, although Lan Qin doesn't want such a sense of proportion!

Lan Chin felt like a person who hadn't eaten meat for a long time, but suddenly ate a full range of meat, and was almost overwhelmed.

From the task details, he did know that the estrus period of the Dragon Clan would sometimes be very long, but after experiencing it himself, Lan Qin felt that it was too unscientific!

How can there be things that persist for half a month at once? This is completely beyond the limit of the human body's ability to bear!

Lan Qin thinks that he has no interest in eating meat in a short period of time, because he really eats too much at one time.

For the sake of sustainable development, Lan Chin thinks that the next time should be delayed as much as possible, otherwise he really can't stand it!