6.12: Human

The subordinates feel that he goes to the negative 29th floor five or six times a day, but Fu Zhizhang felt that it was not enough. If it weren't for the fact that there was still a lot of work to be done, he wouldn't have wanted to come back from the minus 29th floor at all.

Was it the office of that idiot at the beginning, and he, the director, was not allowed to be on the same floor as Lan Qin? Even if they can't be on the same floor, they can't be so far apart! The distance between negative 29 and negative 16 floors is too far. Even though there are eight elevators up and down, it still makes Fu Zhizhang feel very inconvenient.

Such an important Dr. Lan Chin should be protected by him, the director himself!

Xu Zhuang was very clear about this, and raised his hand tremblingly to answer, "Director, it's because you and Dr. Lan Qin prefer quietness, so the office floors given to you are the quietest." As for

why It's a coincidence that the offices of the Director and Dr. Lan Chin are so far apart. After all, you two big bosses didn't have a good relationship before.

Coupled with the fact that both of them are one of the top figures in the base, of course they chose the best location, so the negative 16th floor and the negative 29th floor were selected by thousands of people, and then their director chose the former, and Dr. Lan Qin chose the best location. the latter.

Fu Zhizhang didn't have the heart to listen to his subordinates, because after finishing the temporary work at hand, he had time to go to the negative 29th floor again.

This time, Zhang Shibin, who managed to finish all the work in the food processing factory, immediately raised his hand and said that he would also go down to the negative 29th floor. Sub-director, you can also communicate with Dr. Lan Qin better, this is a good thing that kills two birds with one stone!"

Zhang Shibin finished speaking quickly, and then looked at their director eagerly.

Originally, he had no hope. After all, if he could be easily persuaded, then the director would not be the director.

But I didn't expect the director to really agree after thinking for a while with a sullen face!

Fu Zhizhang's idea is very simple, he really can't understand that assistant Modi who often follows Lan Qin like a sticky candy, and his subordinates follow that assistant Modi away, so he can also be with his sweetheart Lan Qin Doctors are much closer and closer.

It wasn't that after they were alone for a while, the assistant named Modi yelled outside the door that there seemed to be a problem with the experiment, that the experiment question seemed to be failing, and that he was always robbing his sweetheart.

If it is not very clear that the assistant did not have some special emotions for Dr. Lan Qin, Fu Zhizhang would not be able to control his urge to kill.

"Follow up."

Fu Zhizhang gave the order concisely, and then he straightened his collar and walked to the elevator outside the office.

But Zhang Shibin happily forced Xu Zhuang to give him a high five, and then told Xu Zhuang to work hard, then arranged his hairstyle, and left the office with very coquettish steps.

"Da Zhuang, bless me!"

"Da Zhuang, Lao Yang, work hard! Don't disappoint the director's trust in you!"

Xu Zhuang: "..."

Li Xuyang: "..."

"This persimmon is so coquettish Angry, did Dr. Lanqin really not find out that he was going to pick up his assistant? As far as I know, Dr. Lanqin should hate such things, why didn't he throw this guy back? Is it really because of our The director's face, or is that little assistant named Modi really blind to such a hooligan?"

Listening to his colleague complaining about another colleague, Li Xuyang didn't know what he should say, but he really wanted to I gave Zhang Shibin some good points about this persimmon, but after thinking about it carefully, I really didn't find any good advantages about this stinky persimmon.

So Li Xuyang could only touch his nose in embarrassment, spread his hands and made a gesture that he was also helpless to Xu Zhuang.

Xu Zhuang: "..."

Xu Zhuang: "Zhang Persimmon has one advantage over you, at least he won't make the atmosphere of the chat stiff, you are the end of this topic!"

Li Xuyang: "..." I don't know what to say Just keep smiling.

Seeing his colleagues behave like this, Xu Zhuang was already missing Zhang Shibin's sticky persimmon.

Of course, it would be even better if

Persimmon didn't call him Dazhuang often!

--When

Fu Zhizhang took Zhang Shibin to the negative 29th floor, he just ran into the figure of the heroine Anxi Kaimei who came to ask questions and left.

Of course, Anxi Kaimei knew the famous director. It could even be said that she was very afraid of this director. The monster Hill in her previous life didn't know why, but she was also very afraid of their director.

So she is still not very familiar with the director.

However, there are also rumors that the director has been going to Dr. Lanchin's laboratory recently. Anxi Kaimei thinks that the director may be pursuing Dr. Lanchin, or has some plans for Dr. Lanchin. , so I also gently reminded Dr. Lan Chin to be careful just now.

After all, a doctor who uses his brain but not his hands will definitely suffer from the director of a diplomat who uses his brains and hands.

But Dr. Lanchin did give Ansi Keme a very strange look, and even smiled and said don't worry.

"The director just wants to ask me for advice on something special. There will be no danger. Please rest assured."

Anxi Kaimei was attracted by Dr. Lanqin's rare and beautiful smile, and was unconscious at all. Dr. Lanqin did not deny at all that director Fu Zhizhang was pursuing his affairs.

After hearing that the director came to discuss matters with Dr. Lan Qin again, Anxi Kaimei just wanted to leave quickly. After all, not everyone can withstand the coercive aura of the director.

And she has almost finished asking the questions she wanted to ask today, and now she just needs to go back and use it on that monster Hill.

Of course, Lanqin is happy to see this. When he decided to assign the hero of the monster to the heroine Anxi Kaimei, he just wanted to use the halo of the heroine to suppress the halo of the hero.

Because besides the villain, the one who can defeat the hero can also be the heroine.

Especially now the heroine Anxi Kaimei doesn't know why she still has a bad impression of the monster hero, and she is also very willing to listen to him.

Such a trustworthy heroine, of course, Lan Chin will not let go.

Even if the heroine still works together with the monster like the hero in the mission details, he is not afraid. After all, he has arranged for people to go into the heroine's laboratory, and he will not miss any trouble.

That's why Lan Qin is so confident.

Not to mention the current war between humans and monsters, humans still have an advantage.

As for why the ground is left to those monsters, of course it is because the air on the ground has been completely polluted. Even if humans spend a lot of money to snatch the ground back, it is difficult for humans to live normally on the ground.

It would be better to just continue living underground. Anyway, in the past twenty years, human beings have been completely accustomed to living underground.

Maybe humans will return to the ground again in the future, but at least not now.

The most important thing for Lanqin now is to figure out why the hero is pretending to come in so hard. He doesn't believe that the hero simply wants to capture the 13th base.

It's just a human base, and it doesn't put the male protagonist at risk of being seriously injured and becoming a weak juvenile, so the monster's plan will definitely only be bigger.

Lan Qin is very suspicious of having a relationship with his partner Fu Zhizhang.

According to the experience of so many mission worlds before, he didn't think his partner would be a simple human being.