7.17: Do a Physical Examination

Lanqin wakes up on time at seven o'clock in the morning, and then feels that he is completely It's as if the body is being pressed by some heavy object, so it won't suffocate, but it still feels very uncomfortable.

He tried to open his eyes to see what was holding him down, and then he saw a black thing as thick as a bucket. Lan Qin subconsciously raised his head back, and then recognized that it was probably a snake tail with dark patterns.

After having experience in the previous few mission worlds, Lan Chin has already accepted the existence of some shocking vision when he wakes up, especially he also remembers that Lan Mu came back in a daze last night .

If nothing else happens, Lan Mu should be the statue in the temple of Luohua Village, and also his villain's companion.

Lan Qin rubbed his forehead. He was wondering where Lan Mu's upper body was. After all, according to the appearance of the god statue, this should be the mysterious existence of a snake tail. It stands to reason that the first thing he saw was the human body.

Ke Lanchin used his hands to catch the very lively snake tail that was sliding on his chest under his clothes, and then looked down along the snake tail, trying to find his partner's body.

As a result, looking along the way, he still couldn't find his partner's upper body behind the snake tail, which seemed to be about 1.8 meters long.

At this moment, Lan Qin's eyelids twitched suddenly, and he had a very bad premonition.

Maybe his partner is not in a snake-tailed state, but in an even worse full-snake state.

Sure enough, Lan Qin continued to look down, and found that there was a huge triangular snake head wrapped around his bed, but he was still in a deep sleep state.

In general, the more pointed and brightly colored a snake is, the more venomous it is. But obviously this natural law is not a percentage match in the gods.

After all, according to the size of his partner, it is normally a python-like creature, and this pattern is probably not poisonous.

Just thinking of his partner's villain design, it is estimated that there is no more poisonous snake than his partner in the world.

Lan Qin couldn't figure out why his partner had slept on the bed. If he didn't think about it carefully, if he woke up and saw a huge snake head lying next to him, he would probably have a heart attack early in the morning.

So if his partner sleeps at the end of the bed, there is a high probability that he is being considerate of him.

Thinking of this possibility, Lan Qin inevitably softened his gaze at the snake head.

It's just that when Lan Qin reached out to touch the cold snake's head, he found that his partner still hadn't woken up. At this time, Lan Qin felt that something was wrong.

How could his partner not detect his touch? And if you don't wake up like this, something must have happened.

Lan Qin struggled to examine the whole cold snake. Since he was not a professional, he couldn't find out what was abnormal at all. Instead, he was frightened by his partner's too cold body temperature.

However, considering that snakes are originally temperature-changing animals, and they are also cold-blooded animals, it is normal to stay in an air-conditioned room at this temperature. But Lan Chin still couldn't resist laying his head on the snake's chest, wanting to use his ears to sense if there was a heartbeat.

But it is not known whether the heartbeat of snakes is different from that of humans, or the heartbeat of gods cannot be captured, but Lan Qin did not hear any movement at all.

Lan Qin, who was a little anxious, even opened the mouth of the snake himself, trying to check if he was breathing, and then he was licked by the long snake letter.

Lan Chin: "..."

Very good, it seems that it is going on a normal sleep, and nothing serious happened.

"This is similar to the state where snakes hibernate in winter, but it's summer now..."

Lan Chin murmured to himself, a little unsure what to do with such a big snake.

It would be fine if it was in Lan's house, but at most it would be to tell Steward Liu that he had raised a giant python on a whim. But now he is in the No. 1 Hospital, a public place where people come and go, how can he transport a giant snake that looks very dangerous home?

Lan Qin rarely felt very melancholy.

It's just that no matter how melancholy Lan Qin is, the things he has to face still have to be faced. After seeing

the news on the mobile phone that Butler Liu said that he would come to take care of him, Lan Qin hesitated for a while, and asked Butler Liu to buy a car that can be used to transport large animals. car.

Although the Lan family has more than a dozen luxury cars, they are all made for ordinary people, and there is no room for such a huge snake.

Moreover, such a big snake can't be transported out of the hospital gate openly, otherwise it will shock many people's eyes, and scaring the patients in the hospital is also a very bad thing.

After thinking about it, Lan Qin still felt that it was not suitable to take the giant snake home now. Anyway, the Lan family is also rich, and Steward Liu is also very concerned about his physical condition, and has been persuading the young master to rest more in the hospital, so he might as well wait until the giant snake wakes up.

By the way, he can also do a full set of physical examinations, after all, his body will have to endure too many things.

And the difference between taking a man out of a hospital and taking a giant snake out of a hospital is really too big.

Lan Qin thought this way, and immediately sent a message to Butler Liu who was about to sell the car, saying that he didn't need to buy the car, and just let Butler Liu come to the hospital directly.

Butler Liu didn't ask the young master why he wanted to buy a new car, but said respectfully that he could arrive at the hospital in ten minutes, and he also brought the young master's favorite breakfast by the way.

Although the food in the First Hospital is still famously delicious, it is still a big pot of food. Butler Liu is always worried that Lan Qin will not eat well, so he must insist on delivering three meals a day.

Lan Qin is dispensable to this, but he will not refuse Butler Liu's concern.

But before that, he had to hide the Sleeping Beauty snake. Lan Qin searched the entire ward with his eyes, but he still couldn't find a better place to hide the giant snake than his bed.

Lan Qin sighed, and decided to use the quilt to hide the snake. As for himself, he had to pay attention to the arrival of others all the time. If someone lifted his quilt, he might faint from fright on the spot.

Lan Qin decided to wash up first, and then he would not take his eyes off the bed until Butler Liu left.

Thinking of this, Lan Qin lifted the quilt and got ready. He took off the snake tail that was very sticky and wrapped around his body. Because it was very easy to take it off, Lan Qin felt that there would be no accidents.

As a result, at the moment when his feet stepped on the slippers, the snake tail that he had placed safely in the quilt suddenly attacked from behind Lan Qin, and circled from Lan Qin's waist. The loops are wrapped around the neck.

Lan Chin: "..."

A good news: Although his partner is suspected to be in a state of hibernation, his body is still alive and kicking; a bad news: He seems to be unable to get rid of this sticky big tail.

The tip of the black snake's tail is the thinnest part, but it is as thick as Lan Qin's wrist, and more than half of it is wrapped around his body, which is as heavy as carrying a seven or eight-year-old child on his back.

Alas, this is probably the weight of love!

Although Lan Qin's body is a young man from a wealthy background, he is in good health because he usually likes surfing and diving. It is not impossible to carry this giant snake about 2.8 meters long on his back.

It's just that when he took the initiative to wrap the giant snake around his body, even touched the quiet snake's head, and then hung it around his neck, Lan Qin still felt that he was bearing some heaviness that his life should not bear.

When he was struggling to brush his teeth and face in the mirror in front of the sink, Lan Qin looked at the image of himself being entangled by a giant snake in the mirror, and felt that this love was really heavy enough.

After washing up, Lan Qin went to the toilet slowly, thanking himself for wearing thin summer pajamas, otherwise it would be a hassle to put on and take off.

After washing his hands and drying them, Lan Qin went back to the bed, drank a cup of warm water from the water dispenser to moisten his throat, and finally took off his shoes with heavy steps and went to bed.

At this time, Lan Chin felt as if he was out of breath after morning exercise. He put the giant snake back under the quilt as if he had unloaded a heavy burden, leaving only one snake head lying on his legs.

Maybe it was the close contact with Lan Qin just now, or the snake head was gently comforted by Lan Qin with his hand, anyway, after the snake tail, which always loves to make trouble, was tangle up in the quilt, it didn't bother Lan Qin tightly anymore

. Qin's body.

But Lan Chin thinks the most important thing is that his feet are all on the cold snake, which is the reason why the rebellious snake is so well-behaved.

But Lan Qin didn't care. After the door of the ward was knocked, Lan Qin picked up his mobile phone to check again, and found that it was Housekeeper Liu who came, so he pressed the blue button on the wall beside the bed-this is responsible for locking the door. And the one who opened the door, last night he locked the door of the ward before going to bed.

The high-end VIP wards have always attached great importance to protecting the privacy of patients. There are buttons for various purposes beside the beds, and there are even dedicated doctors and nurses waiting for orders.

Lan Qin is very familiar with such wards. In the real world, he often lives in such wards because of his congenital heart disease.

In order to give him the best care, his parents and elder brother did many things by themselves, even taking turns to accompany him to bed.

No matter how sensible Lan Qin tried to persuade them to go back to rest, he would not let a nurse or housekeeper take care of him.

Lan Qin is actually very similar to the original owner of this world, both have a pair of very loving parents, but their fate is the same misfortune, one is to lose their parents, and the other is to make their parents lose their son.

Lan Qin was sitting on the hospital bed, his legs were also covered under the quilt, and when Butler Liu walked in with a thermal insulation suit, he happened to see Lan Qin reading a book on business management.

Butler Liu didn't notice that something was wrong under the quilt, because Lan Qin had already raised the table above the bed where the food boxes were placed.

Butler Liu asked how the young master was doing today, and after knowing that he felt much better, he swiftly took out the hearty breakfast from the food box and placed them one by one on the table on the bed.

Lan Qin stepped on the tail of the snake that suddenly moved in the quilt, picked up a spoon to scoop up the porridge, and told Steward Liu that he was going to have a physical examination in the hospital.

When Steward Liu heard Lan Qin said that he was going to have a full physical examination, he immediately said that he would go to talk to Yuanfang, and that he should do a part of the examination in the afternoon.