Want a Break from the Ads

Josh's POV

It had to be perfect. After the ridiculous amount of waiting I was determined to make tonight the best night ever. I'm in the middle of lighting a candle when I hear a knock on my door catching my attention. I smile as I wander over to the door and pull it open revealing my gorgeous girlfriend. "Hey" she smiles brightly as she looks up at me lovingly.

"Hey" I reply sweetly as I move out of the way to let her into my dorm. "How are you gorgeous?" I ask as I help her with her jacket.

"Exhausted" she sighs as she plops down onto the bed. "I can't take your brother anymore. His tests will be the death of me." I laugh as I lay beside her.

"What happened?" I ask curiously as I turn on my side to look at her.

"Nothing" she sighs, "I'm just so sick of seeing a bright red C on the top of every test" she admits in frustration as she runs her hands down her face.

"Maya" I say softly as I rest my hand on her hip, "you're super smart maybe with a little help you could ace my brother's class."

"And who would help me?" she asks as she turns her head to look at me.

"I could" I suggest making a smile pull at her lips. Maya was a senior in high school, having just turned eighteen a little over a month ago. We've been inseparable ever since.

"You're cute" she smiles as she gazes up at me. "Are you sure you really want to help your struggling girlfriend with history when we could be doing so many other fun activities together?"

"Fun activities?" I question as I move to caress her cheek. "What kind of fun activities?" I ask as I gaze into her crystal blue eyes. The eyes that made my heart race.

"As if you don't know" she smirks as she climbs off the bed and goes over to my laptop sliding her finger over the mousepad making the screen come to life. My Spotify account comes to life and the playlist I had made a little over a week ago appears. "These songs don't seem like the kind you study to babe" she teases, "unless you're doing some other things on your own" she adds as she breaks into giggles.

"Maya Penelope" I exclaim as I hop off my bed and place my hand over her mouth. "I didn't. I mean I don't. I mean" I stumble over my words making her laugh even harder beneath my hand.

"It's okay" she mumbles making me move my hand. "As long as you think of me of course" she teases as she presses play.

"Maya" I sigh but she quiets me by placing her lips on mine. I move my hand to her hip while the other caresses her cheek. Our lips move together in a slow kiss that intensifies and deepens as we stumble back to my bed. I grab the hem of her shirt and break our kiss to search her eyes looking for her protests but instead all I find is lust and desire in my girlfriend's eyes.

"What?" she asks, grabbing onto the front of my own shirt and playing with the fabric in her hand.

"Are you sure?"

"About having sex with you?" she laughs. "Josh of course I am. I trust you."

"No pressure" I laugh awkwardly making a smile pull at her lips as she leans back in for a quick kiss.

"None" she assures me. "Relax."

"Tell me to stop if you need to" I insist and she nods as I take a deep breath and grab the hem of her shirt, yanking it over her head. My breath catches and a blush rises on her cheeks as I gaze down at my gorgeous girlfriend wearing a deep red push-up bra with black lace detailing.

"You okay?" she asks sweetly.

"Yep" I reply, my voice dropping an octave making her giggle as she grabs my shirt and yanks it over my head before crashing her lips back onto mine. She falls back onto the bed and reaches up to yank my belt loose.

"You have something right?" she asks as her fingers stop on the button of my jeans.

"Of course I do" I reply. "You think I want Shawn to murder me for getting you pregnant" I laugh as I lean down to press a quick kiss on her lips. "I love you."

"I love you too" she smiles as I climb on top of her while her fingers undo the buttons on my jeans and unzip them before yanking them down my legs. I give her a bit of help kicking them off and letting them fall onto the floor while I grab the waistband of her yoga pants. I yank them down her legs revealing her matching panties before pressing my lips back to hers. I deepen the kiss earning a moan from her as my hand rests on her waist, my finger playing with the fabric at the waistband of her panties. I tug on the fabric and-.

"Want a break from the ads?"

"Was that?" Maya giggles as she looks up at me. "Baby you wanted to have sex with Spotify on and you don't have the subscription" she laughs hysterically and gazing down at my gorgeous girl laughing about my idiocy is enough to make me break into laughter right along with her. "You know if you watch the ad you get thirty minutes unlimited. Did you think you'd only need like ten minutes to get me into your bed and sleep with me?" she teases.

"Don't say it like that" I scrunch my nose at her wording.

"I didn't mean it like that" she says softly as she caresses my cheek. "I know this is more than sex with us."

"I love you. I just wanted it to be special."

"And it is. Spotify made sure of that" she giggles as the music starts again. "Now are we gonna do this or not?" she asks as she tugs on the hair at the nape of my neck. I smile bringing my lips back to hers as the rest of our clothes are quickly discarded. I roll on a condom and check one last time before finally connecting us. I stay frozen on top of her while I try to kiss away the pain I know she's feeling until she urges me to keep going. We start slow, moving together in a gentle rhythm as moans and sighs fill the room falling from both of our lips. I begin to pick up a little bit of speed and Maya's body begins to shake beneath mine as her kisses become sloppy, her lips struggling to stay with mine as she fights for breath. When she hits her high her lips finally disconnect from mine and her head falls back against my bed as I finish right after.

"You okay?" I ask her as I tuck a strand of hair behind her ear.

"Yes" she breathes deeply. "Definitely okay" she assures me as she stares up at me lovingly.

"Want a break from the ads?"

"Oh my god" I groan as I climb off my girlfriend and slam my laptop shut as she bursts back into laughter.

"At least the music lasted as long as we did" she laughs as I move to climb back onto my bed lying beside her.

"Next time I'm using iTunes" I reply as I wrap my arm around her waist rubbing circles into the soft skin on her hip.

"What makes you think there'll be a next time?" she teases as she places her hand on my chest.

"I'm hopeful" I shrug.

"That's a Rucas thing" she scrunches up her nose. "What you're supposed to say is that you're sure it'll happen someday."

"How could I forget?" I smile as I lean forward to press a quick kiss to her lips. "The long game is pretty fun" I smirk making her smile as she wraps her arms around my neck.

"It definitely has its ups" she agrees as her lips land back on mine.