Lori & Who?

Lorelei showed her girlfriend around the house. Lena and Kara both watched, judging their every move.
"I'm sorry about the sudden intrusion." Diana apologised.
"No, don't be sorry. You're not the only one who shows up unannounced." Lena glared at the Superfriends.
"We live here now!" Nia poked her tongue out.
"Well, as I was saying, Cassandra and Lorelei seem to be getting a long great. Don't you think?" Diana looked towards Kara.
"That's because they're dating." Wanda blurted out.
Diana choked on her coffee, "What?"
"Yeah, Lori introduced her to us a few week ago." Nat added.
"Soo Cassandra is dating Lorelei. Wonder girl is dating Supergirl?" Diana looked between everyone.
"Yeah, pretty much." Nia nodded.
"And I didn't know because?"
"You're oblivious?" Lena asked.
"Your gaydar sucks?" Kara added.
"Cassandra didn't want to tell you?" Wanda offered her opinion.
"Demigods have a tendency to fuck and go?" Nat shrugged.
"Lorelei wants to fuck and go?"
"I highly doubt that Carol. That girl is whipped." Kelly spoke up.
"Really?" Diana raised an eyebrow.
"Cassie is all she talks about in therapy. Don't get me wrong, I'm glad she's happy. But if she's going to continue, I'm going to be out of the job."
"I don't think you will be." Nat pointed towards Carol and Kara who were standing upside down on the roof.
"What are they-"
"Lena will never be able to reach us up here!" Kara looked down at them.
"Nat can't hurt me when she finds out." Carol looked at Kara.
"Find out what?" Nat raised an eyebrow.
"Carol hit Kara with Nat's car." Kelly sighed.
"Why is that a problem? Kara's indestructible." Nia asked.
"But my car isn't!" Nat yelled, jumping from her chair.
"What are you going?" Alex questioned.
"You'll see." Nat walked off and returned moments later with a broom in her hand. She started to whack Carol and Kara to get them off the roof.
"This...this is the household you want to marry into?" Diana asked Cassandra.
"Say what you want, but the popcorn is amazing and there's never a dull moment." Cassandra replied.

A wee side note for a friend of mine: THIS IS MY FANFIC BOOK AND I WILL WRITE CHARACTERS AS GAY AS I PLEASE. EVERYONE IS GAY. FUCK YOU CHRIS