Chapter 29 - Son of the kraken

A couple months later.

At Pyke, Cersei Lannister, married Greyjoy, goes in to labor.
"Send for my lord Euron", Cersei says. "Tell him that his child is on the way."
"Yes, lady Cersei", the servant says, going to get the maester, a couple other servant girls and lord Euron.

The servant girls goes to get hot water and clean linen and brings food and drink for Cersei while other servants goes to get Euron. After seven hours of labor, Cersei delivers a baby boy that Euron and Cersei decide to name Aeron.

After giving birth, Cersei is spent, Euron has maester Wendamyr send a raven to King's Landing to Cersei's parents and younger brother and one to Casterly Rock to her twin brother and his wife.

At Casterly Rock, Lyra and Jaime are out riding together with their son, Daemon while Gerion is sleeping in his bed in the castle.
"Come on, let's go back to the castle to our son", Jaime says.
"I want you when we get back to the castle", Lyra whispers against Jaime's neck, feeling his manhood twitch inside his pants.

Jaime signals to Daemon that they are going back to the castle. Back at the castle, Gerion is sleeping, with Bronn guarding him. Lyra and Jaime rides back to the castle and have the stable boys tend to their horses while Jaime carry the half sleeping Daemon back to their chambers and put him to bed.
"Bronn, can you guard them while me and Lyra get to work on making their sister or brother?" Jaime asks with a smirk.
"There was a raven from Pyke while you were out", Bronn says.
"From Cersei?" Lyra asks.
"Lady Cersei and lord Euron have a son, they are naming him Aeron", Bronn says.
"Can you tell the maester to send them a raven, to give them our congratulations", Lyra says.
"Yes, lady Lyra", Bronn says, going to get the maester. "Would you like me to take care of your sons for you after?"
"They are sleeping, I think, but yeah, I'd like for you to take care of them", Lyra says.
"Then I'll take care of them for you, while you take care of their father", Bronn says with a smirk. "He looks like he needs a proper ride, and so do you, I'll take care of the boys, while you go ride their father."
"I'll ride him like a wild stallion", Lyra says.

Bronn laughs as he goes to find the maester.
"Maester, lady Lyra asked me to ask you to send a raven to the lord's sister and her husband to congratulate them on the birth of their son", Bronn says.
"Then I will do so", maester Craylen says, getting to work on the letter for lady Cersei and lord Euron.