Chapter 30 - riding a lion

Lyra rides Jaime eagerly in the big bed in their chambers. Jaime moans, groans, grunts and roars as Lyra rides him, Jaime gets up on his elbows and looks up at Lyra.

Lyra entangles her fingers in Jaime's thick chest hair. Jaime bucks his hips upward and enters her deeper. Jaime roars as he moves eagerly deep inside Lyra.
"Stay still", Lyra says, putting her hands on his shoulders.
"Ride me, Lyra, ride me hard", Jaime moans.
"Ah, mine, ah baby, you feel so good", Lyra says.
"I want your ass, baby", Jaime says.
"And you'll have it, but first I'm gonna pump your cock until you spray me down with all your seed, pump me until I scream, fill me up, Jaime, fill me with your cock, fill me with all your seed, with all of you", Lyra says.

Lyra rides her lion man hard and fast, feeling his big hard thick beautiful cock twitch inside her. Jaime roars with pleasure as he fills her with seed.
"Ah baby, you feel so good, so tight", Jaime moans.

Lyra rides Jaime faster and harder, reaching her hand down between them to massage his balls. Jaime closes his eyes with pleasure at the feeling of his soft smooth sack in her hand.
"Does that feel good, Jaime baby?" Lyra asks.
"Mm, yes, so good, so so good", Jaime moans.
"Want me to suck it for you?" Lyra asks.
"Yes, please, get down on all fours and suck my cock, angle yourself so I can play with your ass while you suck my cock", Jaime moans, looking down as Lyra does as he asks and gets off him and gets down on all fours between his legs and takes his cock in her mouth.

Jaime puts two fingers inside her ass and pumps his fingers in and out of her ass, Lyra moans with her mouth full of his cock, cupping his balls in her hand and squeeze his sack gently.

Jaime roars with pleasure as she sucks his cock and massages his balls.
"I love you", Jaime moans, pumping his cock in and out of her mouth as she eagerly sucks his cock.
"Mm, you taste so good, I love you", Lyra sighs as she sucks his cock.

Jaime fills Lyra's mouth with his seed and she eagerly swallows every drop he gives her. Jaime entangle his fingers in Lyra's hair and gives it a sharp tug as she sucks his cock.

Jaime pushes Lyra down on his cock and makes his cock reach further down her throat as she sucks him. He keeps a hand on the back if her head as she sucks him, pushing his cock deep down her throat, moving his free hand down over her back and ass and pushes two fingers inside her tight asshole, moving in and out of her.

Lyra bites his cock when she feels his fingers inside her tight ass. Jaime punishes the gesture by grabbing a large replica of his own manhood, carved for Lyra from a massive bone from an elk Jaime killed while he was away hunting, the rest of the animal had become food and the hide had become another pelt for their bed.