Chapter 129 - the return of the lioness

A fortnight later.

Jaime and Lyra break the fast together with Daemon, Bronn, their wives and children, in the master's rooms when maester Craylen walks in.
"Lady Jariella has arrived, m'lords, m'ladies", maester Craylen says. "The king's hand and the hand's wife are traveling with their niece."
"Where are they, maester?" Daemon asks so much like Jaime in his youth. "Where is our dear sweet sister and our dear uncle the king's hand and our mother's dear cousin?"
"Lady Jariella, lady Sansa and lord Tyrion are in the great hall, m'lord", maester Craylen says.
"I believe the young lord of houses Lannister and Stark means to say that he wishes you to bring him his dear sweet sister and his dear uncle and aunt", Bronn says sardonically, blinking at Daemon and Jaime.
"At once, m'lords, m'ladies", maester Craylen says, scurrying off to bring lord Jaime's daughter, brother and sister in-law to them.
"You sure are your father's son, my young lord of Lannister", Bronn says complimentary.
"Thank you, captain", Daemon says with a smile.

Maester Craylen returns with Jariella, Sansa and Tyrion.
"Uncle Tyrion, aunt Sansa, it's a pleasure to see you, thank you for bringing my sweet sister home to us", Daemon says, embracing his younger sister. "Sister, it's a pleasure to have you home, welcome back."
"Daemon! I hardly recognize you, you have grown in to a man since I last saw you, dear brother", Jariella says.
"Meet my wife, this is lady Eleyna Lannister and our children, Joanna and Loreon Lannister", Daemon says proudly.
"Lady Eleyna, it's a pleasure to meet you, and hello, hi, I'm your aunt Jariella", Jariella says, addressing first her new sister-in law and then her niece and nephew before turning back to her brother. "Your son is the spitting image of you, dear brother and your daughter is the spitting image of her mother."
"Thank you, lady Lannister", Eleyna says.
"Please, say Jariella, we're family", Jariella says graciously.
"Dear cousin, it's a pleasure to see you", Lyra says, embracing her cousin.
"Lady Lyra, thank you for welcoming us to your home", Sansa says.
"Your lord husband grew up here, and you are my beloved cousin, of course you're both so very welcome here", Lyra says. "How was your journey and how are your children? How many do you have now?"
"We have three now, counting your grandson the little prince who we will be fostering now that lady Jariella and prince Jaehaerys are officially divorced", Sansa says.
"We are very thankful to you and lord Tyrion for doing this for us", Lyra says.
"Of course, Tyrion wouldn't have it any other way, of course he wanted to take care of his brother's grandson", Sansa says.
"We would of course have done the same for you and Tyrion", Lyra says.
"We know you would and we are very happy to take care of your grandson", Tyrion says, hearing the conversation between his wife and sister in-law. "We have lots of space for more children, don't we, my love?"