Chapter 149 - news from the cubs

Maester Craylen walks past the master's chambers on his way to his own rooms to send the letters away.
"Lord Jaime, lady Lyra, may I come in?" Maester Craylen asks.
"Come in, maester", Jaime says.

In the room, Jaime rolls off Lyra and lets her lay her head down on his chest.
"Pardon me, m'lord, m'lady", maester Craylen says, averting his gaze away from the naked and slightly sweaty lord and lady in the big bed.
"What is it, maester?" Jaime says.
"I was asked by your sons to have letters sent to Winterfell, Lannisport and King's Landing to announce the betrothal between lord Daemon's daughter and lord Gerion's son when the children come of age", maester Craylen says.
"Good, good, we would have suggested it if our sons didn't come up with the idea themselves", Jaime says.
"So you are okay with it?" maester Craylen asks.
"Mine own lord father and lady mother are cousins as well as husband and wife, so why can't my grandchildren", Jaime says lightly.
"Our sons are keeping it in the family by marrying their children to each other", Lyra says, moving a hand down between Jaime's legs under the blanket covering his lower stomach, manhood and thighs as well as her own lower back, behind and thighs.
"We are obviously okay with it, and they're marrying cousin to cousin, not sister to brother, so it's not like it would be something that the faith would look down on, like they would have had we married brother to sister, like house Targaryen did, like my sister wanted with me", Jaime says lightly.
"Maester, would you be so kind to tell our servants to bring us food and drink?" Lyra says.
"Right away, lady Lyra", maester Craylen says, bowing to the lord and lady before he goes to tell the servants to bring food and drink for the lord and lady.

When they are alone, Jaime moves his hips to show Lyra that his manhood is waking up between them, growing large, hard and thick with its pulsing swollen head glistening with his creamy, sticky seed.
"Let me taste you", Lyra says, laying her head down between his legs, taking his manhood in her warm mouth, sucking and licking eagerly.

Jaime moans loudly with pleasure, entangling his fingers in Lyra's hair, gently holding it out of her face to prevent his seed from sticking to her hair. They gently make love and when they are finished, Jaime helps Lyra out of their bed and helps her in to a simple dress and a silk robe before putting on a pair of linen pants and a matching linen tunic.

He puts on his own robe and turns to face her before opening the door.
"You have a little...me on you", Jaime says.
"Where?" Lyra asks.
"Allow me", Jaime says, carefully licking his seed off the corner of Lyra's mouth with tip of his tongue, turning the gesture into an opportunity to kiss her.

Just as they are done, servants arrive with their food, ale and wine.
"Set it up for us, please and then leave us", Lyra says.
"Yes, lady Lyra", the servants say and getting to work on setting the table for the lord and lady.