Chapter 132 - "my wife is torturing me"

Three weeks later.

Jaime and Lyra wake up in each other's arms after a night of gentle lovemaking, ending with Jaime's seed on Lyra's stomach and on the sheets on his side of the bed. Lyra gets up naked out of bed and dips a clean cloth in the basin of hot water in the corner of the room and wipes her husband's sticky seed off her skin before stepping into the filled tub to wash the rest of her body.
"Are you just gonna lay there gawking at me washing myself, with your cock hard as an oak tree between your legs or are you going to come over here and let me pleasure you with my mouth while you wash me?" Lyra asks, looking over at the bed, seeing Jaime lying on his elbow, watching her with his stiff cock pulsing with desire and excitement between his strong legs.

Jaime slowly gets out of bed and walks like a stalking lion, up to the tub and stands tall and strong beside the tub while Lyra angles herself so she can get a better view of him and grabs him by the hips and starts sucking his cock eagerly.
"Uh, I love my wife, my beautiful wife is torturing me and I love it", Jaime moans with pleasure and happiness as Lyra gently pleasures him with her mouth, fingers and tongue.
"Mm, I love my husband", Lyra moans, eyes turned upwards to face him, mouth full of his thick throbbing manhood and her hands on his ass, holding him in place, moving her fingers in between his cheeks, rubbing his smooth taint and puckered hole.
"Oh god, you really know how to pleasure me properly, you always know how to pleasure me properly, you've always known how to pleasure me properly, my love", Jaime moans, locking glassy eyes with his wife as he's enjoying himself when he's being pleasured by his beloved wife.
"Turn around, bend forward a little bit and hold on tight to my dressing table, Jaime, let me take care of you", Lyra instructs.
"What are you going to do to me?" Jaime asks.
"I'm gonna eat you, and I'm gonna play with your cock", Lyra says, waiting while Jaime places himself in the instructed position. "That's it, bend over and show me that lovely ass of yours, spread your legs a little, just like that, let me see that cute sack and cock of yours."

Lyra slips her tongue inside his puckered hole, grab his cock in one hand and his balls in the other and start jerking him off from behind and playing with his balls while eagerly eating his ass.
"Don't cum", Lyra mumbles against his ass.
"Lyra, please, I can't contain myself, please let me cum", Jaime moans and groans with pleasure as she takes care of him.
"Turn around, face me", Lyra says sternly, hand in a tight, almost painfully tight, grip around Jaime's throbbing pulsing cock.

He turns around and she pushes him towards her, making him shove his cock down her throat while she starts fingering his ass.
"Don't cum", Lyra mumbles with her mouth full of him and her fingers inside him, rubbing his prostate.
"Please, please let me cum", Jaime begs, legs nearly buckling under him as the pleasure rips through his body.
"Not yet, Jaime, not yet", Lyra mumbles, pumping her fingers in and out of him while taking his cock deep down her throat.

Jaime feels himself about to burst and can't contain himself, he starts fucking her mouth and throat, nearly making her gag on his cock.
"Let me cum", Jaime says sternly, wrapping his fingers around her throat, choking her as he fucks her mouth and throat.
"Not yet", Lyra sighs, moving so she's on all fours, still with him in her mouth. "Fuck my ass until I beg you to stop, when I beg you to stop, you can cum."
"My wife is torturing me, now it's my turn", Jaime sighs, moving his throbbing cock out of her mouth and shoving it mercilessly deep into her ass.
"Oh Jaime, fuck me, fuck me hard", Lyra begs.
"Your wish is my command", Jaime says lightly, shoving his hard thick throbbing cock deep in her ass, fucking her hard, painfully, punishingly hard, now it's his turn to show her who's really in charge.

Jaime moves in to the tub and starts fucks her ass hard for what feels like hours before she begs him to stop, when Jaime hears Lyra beg, hear her nearly cry his name, he find his release and spills his seed inside her ass, making sure not a single drop of his seed drips out of her and ends up somewhere it shouldn't, by wiping her clean with a cloth right before he pulls out of her.
"Did I hurt you?" Jaime asks, wrapping her up in to his arms after they're done and stepping out of the tub while he holds her in his arms.
"No, I loved it, you were wonderful, why is there blood on your cock?" Lyra asks, looking down as Jaime sits her down on a towel on the big bed, seeing blood on Jaime's cock.
"I think I might have been a bit too rough with you and made you bleed a little", Jaime says lightly. "You should be fine in a few days, until you're healed, we should refrain from having anal sex, we can do oral instead if we feel the need for sex
"I'll gladly suck your cock for the rest of my life", Lyra says.
"And I'll gladly eat you out for the rest of my life", Jaime says.