Chapter 184 - shaving a lion

A couple weeks later, Jaime wakes Lyra gently by nudging her with his manhood.
"Baby, wake up", Jaime whispers.
"What do you want, Jaime? I'm too tired for sex, why don't you just lay next to me and jerk off, you know I don't mind", Lyra mumbles.
"I want help shaving, down there, I can do it on my own...but I don't necessarily want to", Jaime says playfully.

Lyra opens one eye and squints at him.
"What was that, Jaime?" Lyra asks.
"I want you to help me shave, I can't reach everywhere", Jaime says.
"Where? Where do you want me to shave you?" Lyra asks.
"Here", Jaime says, adjusting himself so Lyra can get full view of his cock and sack in all its glory and with all its dark slightly curly pubic hair.
"How much of your lovely fur do you want me to shave off?" Lyra asks.
"The sack and the underside of my cock, that's all, I know you prefer me smooth when you lick and suck there", Jaime says.
"I do...and okay, free tell the servants to bring us the shaving kit and I'll shave you", Lyra says lightly.

Jaime nods and gets out of the bed naked and opens the door to tell the servants to bring him the shaving kit and declines the offer from one of his groomsmen to shave him.
"Bring me the shaving kit, I'm in much need of a shave", Jaime says to one of male servants.
"At once, m'lord, would you like one of us to shave you?" One of his manservants ask.
"No, no, my lady wife will shave me, as I feel more comfortable having her shave me where I wish to be shaved, just bring the shaving kit", Jaime says lightly.
"Oh, I see, I'll bring you the shaving kit, m'lord", the man servant says, understanding his master's meaning and going to bring the shaving kit for Jaime.

A few minutes later, the servants show up with a water basin, shaving knives, shaving cream and clean linen. As soon as they are alone, Lyra locks the door and has Jaime stand naked as his name day before her as she sits down on a stool and starts shaving her husband.
"Alright, let's begin", Lyra says, carefully starting to shave Jaime's sack.
"Mm, that feels good", Jaime sighs. "I love how careful you are with me."
"I have to be careful so I don't hurt you, my sweet", Lyra reminds him lightly.
"How does it look?" Jaime asks.
"Very nice, my love, your manhood looks very beautiful from this angle and will look even more beautiful when I'm done shaving your sack", Lyra says, carefully shaving off the last bit of hair from his now smooth sack.

Lyra carefully wipe him dry with a damp cloth and bends forward to kiss his now smooth sack. Jaime purrs softly like a big cat as he feels her soft lips against his now smooth sack.
"Mm, that feels so good", Jaime moans as Lyra massages some cooling balm on his sensitive skin.
"I want to suck it later", Lyra says from her place by his feet.
"You can do that later, perhaps tonight", Jaime sighs lightly. "Can you hand me my small clothes?"

Lyra hands Jaime his small clothes and his other clothes, one piece at the time. When Jaime is dressed, they get out of their room and to the great hall, he turns to some of the servants.
"Take care of the shaving kit in our room", Jaime says to a servant.
"Yes, lord Lannister", the servants say, going to do their masters bidding.