Chapter 153 - under the heart tree

Lyra and Jaime are at Winterfell for Lyra's brother's name day. Joining them are their children, grandchildren and household. Lyra shows Jaime the grounds on her own and they ride in to the woods together, stopping by the heart tree and get off their horses.

Lyra pushes Jaime up against the large tree and kiss him deeply, tugging at his clothes. Jaime removes his cloak and Lyra does the same, they undress each other, their clothes ending up in a messy heap by the side of them.

When they are naked, Jaime lay Lyra down on their cloaks under the heart tree and they gently start making love. Jaime moves slowly and gently inside her and she gently claws at his back, clinging on to him.
"In the sight of the old gods, I hope to put another son in you, my love", Jaime sighs against Lyra's neck.
"Jaime, remember what the maester told you, told us", Lyra reminds him.
"You're right, I will not finish inside you then, I will finish on the ground", Jaime says.

Jaime feels himself getting close to finishing and slips out of her, spilling his seed on the ground beside their clothes under the heart tree. He wipes himself clean with a cloth dipped in the water by the heart tree.

When he's clean, Jaime hands Lyra a wet cloth to wash herself. Lyra hands the cloth back to Jaime and he puts the cloths in his saddle bag and lays back down on top of Lyra and enters her again.
"You're gonna make me cum again, she wolf", Jaime moans, pumping in and out of her at a furious speed.
"Cum inside me, Jaime, cum inside me", Lyra moans, pushing against him, making him enter her deeper and spilling his seed inside her.
"Are you sure?" Jaime asks.
"Yes, that's it, Jaime, cum inside me, Jaime, oh yeah, just like that", Lyra moans.