Chapter 13 - guests at the rock

"There's other things I can do to you, Jaime, that doesn't involve you being in there", Lyra says, massaging his cock over his pants.

Jaime moans low in his throat as he feels her fondle him outside of his pants, opening his pants, pull them down a bit and take his straining cock out.

She gently takes the huge growing member out of his pants and keep stroking it until he reaches his climax. When he's spilled his seed, she bends down to lick him clean.

Jaime pulls his fingers through her hair and tug on it as she eagerly starts sucking his cock.
"Mm Jaime", Lyra moans, her mouth full of him.
"Keep sucking, when you've pleased me with your mouth, I'm gonna take you up your sweet ass", Jaime says.
"No, please Jaime, not there", Lyra begs, moaning with her mouth full of his massive cock.
"I can't have your sweet warm cunt yet cause you haven't healed yet after birthing our son and I need to be inside you, so I'm gonna fuck your ass whether you like it or not", Jaime says, roaring as he fills her mouth with his seed.

Jaime pulls out of her mouth and pushes Lyra down on her stomach, lifting her ass a bit to give him a better angle to enter her, making sure he gets in as deep as possible with every inch of his big hard cock filling her tight hole.

He stays still for a while, letting her adjust to the feeling of having him this deep in her tight little ass before he starts to move inside her, slow at first but after a few thrusts, he picks up the pace, pumping in and out of her at a punishing speed that's threatening to rip her open.

Jaime keeps pumping, hard and fast in and out of her ass. He starts filling Lyra's ass with his seed, pull out, clean himself up and hands her a wash cloth and her small clothes.

When they are both clean, Lyra let's Jaime help her in to a silver blue dress with a light blue petticoat and white shoes. When they are dressed, they help each other dress their son.

Just as they've finished dressing baby Daemon, there's a knock on the door.
"Lord and lady Lannister, come at once, two parties of riders and carriages have been spotted approaching the castle", Bronn says.
"What colors do they fly?" Lyra asks, hiding the daggers that she got as a wedding gift, in her clothes before picking up Daemon from the small baby seat at the table, holding him to her as she watches Jaime strap on his sword and hide the daggers he got as a wedding gift, in his clothes.
"The golden lion on crimson field of house Lannister and the grey direwolf on ice-white field of house Stark, m'lady", Bronn says.
"Thank you, we'll be right there", Lyra says, handing her son to a nurse maid, putting on her cloak and waits until Jaime has got his on before taking Daemon from the nurse maid, wrapped up in his big blanket with his special coat of arms that shows that he's half Lannister and half Stark.

One of Jaime's groomsmen open the door and their house guard show them to the great hall where their guests are waiting.
"M'lord, m'lady, are you ready to go meet your guests?" Bronn asks.
"Yes", Jaime says, taking Lyra's arm in his gloved hand. "Come, my love."

Jaime and Lyra, the new lord and lady to Casterly Rock, walk in to the great hall. As they walk in, their guests stands up, waiting for the lord and lady to arrive and attend to them. Bronn stands tall behind his lord and lady, walking in to the great hall after them.
"Lord Jaime Lannister and his wife lady Lyra of houses Stark and Lannister and their son Daemon, the lion prince, of houses Lannister and Stark, heir to Casterly Rock and Winterfell", maester Creylen says.
"My son, you look well, fatherhood becomes you", Tywin says, embracing his firstborn son.
"This is Daemon, Daemon, meet Tywin Lannister, your grandfather", Jaime says, presenting his son to the boy's grandfather before handing him over to Lyra.
"Would you like to hold your new grandson, lord Tywin?" Lyra asks, handing the boy over to his grandfather.
"Such a beautiful son", Benjen says, giving his daughter and son in-law a smile.
"Golden haired like his father with his mother's eyes", Joanna says, smiling at her son and daughter in-law.
"You can definitely see who his parents are, he looks like a perfect mix of his beautiful parents", Ariella says, smiling at her daughter and son in-law.
"Thank you", Lyra says, smiling from her parents, to Jaime's parents, to Jaime and to her son sleeping in his father's arms where he now lays.
"I'll make arrangements for your supper, and for your rooms", Bronn says, excusing himself.
"Thank you, my friend", Jaime says, putting his gloved hand on his guard captain's broad shoulder.

Bronn nods and leaves to make arrangements for his lord's and lady's supper and their guests. Daemon reaches his little arms out for Bronn and whimpers as he sees him leave.
"I'll be right back, little lord", Bronn says with a little smile as he leaves.
"Don't you worry, father will protect you", Jaime says, holding his son to him.

Daemon looks up at his father, smiling widely, reaching out his little hand to touch the stubble on Jaime's face.
"Dada", Daemon coos, giggling.
"That's right, I'm your dada", Jaime says gently.
"I think he likes your new beard, my love", Lyra says, smiling at her husband and son.
"Well, someone has to when his mother doesn't", Jaime says lightly.
"I love your new beard, but most of all, I love you and the son you gave me", Lyra says, giving Jaime a kiss.
"I love you too, and I love our son", Jaime says, kissing Lyra back.

Bronn comes back in with a couple servants who carry in dinner for the lords and ladies. Lyra lays Daemon back in his cot before sitting down at the table to eat.
"May I be excused to go have my own dinner?" Bronn asks and Jaime nods.
"Yes, go have your dinner, my friend", Jaime says.

Bronn nods, gives a bow to the lords and ladies and leaves to go have his own dinner. Jaime's and Lyra's other servants close the door and stand back, melting in to the walls as their masters eat, drink and converse with their guests.
"He's our guard captain and our personal guard, he takes care of us and our son", Lyra explains when they're alone with their guests.
"He seems like a good man, and he seems to be good with your son too", lady Joanna Lannister, Jaime's mother, says.
"He is very good with our son and he's a good man, our son loves him, he thinks that he's fun, he protects my son, my lady wife and me very well", Jaime says smiling sweetly.
"I'm glad you have found such a trusty servant, such a trusty guard who protects you and yours so well, my son", lady Joanna says.
"So are we, lady mother", Jaime says. "We all know how important it is to have good servants around us to protect us and those we hold dear."

Jaime puts an arm around his lady Lyra, pulling her against his chest, holding her to him as they lovingly feed each other off the same plate.

They don't care that their parents are watching them.
"You two are adorable, it's wonderful to see such love between two young people", lady Joanna says.
"Thank you, I love your son very much", Lyra says.