Chapter 40 - the lion and his cubs

The next day Gerion and Daemon wake early, Daemon gets out of bed and open the door, outside the door 16 year old Will Arryn, nephew of lady Lyra's aunt by marriage, Catelyn, waits.
"Good morning, Will", Daemon says.
"Good morning, little lord, is your brother awake too?" Will asks.
"Yes, he is awake", Daemon says. "Could you bring us the tub and hot water, please, and then some breakfast?"
"Yes, little lord", Will says.
"Is Bronn awake?" Daemon asks.
"I think so, would you like me to bring him to you?" Will asks.
"Yes, please, bring him to me if he's awake, I need to speak to him, about the horses", Daemon says.

In the master's chambers, Jaime wakes naked next to his equally naked sleeping wife, gets out of bed without waking her and opening the door.
"Could you bring me hot water and oils? And then some breakfast?" Jaime asks. "I'll wake my wife to wash me, or I'll wash myself."
"Yes, lord Jaime", the servant says.

The servants get to work with heating water for the baths for the master and the master's sons. They fill the tubs with water and oils, the little lords' servants help them in to the tub, in the master's chambers, the tub for Jaime is filled and ready.

Jaime steps naked in to the tub, Lyra gets up naked out of the bed and sits down next to the tub, spreading her legs for him.
"Eat me while I wash you, Jaime", Lyra says.
"Come here", Jaime says, pulling her to him, spreading her legs, pushing his face in between her legs, eagerly eating her out while she washes him.

Jaime grabs Lyra's ass, pushing his face in to her pussy, fucking her with his tongue. Lyra washes Jaime gently, moving her hand down between his legs, washing his cock, giving him a handjob.

When they are both clean, Jaime gets out of the tub and help Lyra out of the tub. They get dressed in their riding clothes and Jaime gets up to tell the servants to bring them food.

After breakfast, Jaime and Lyra get to the great hall where their sons waits for them.
"Are we ready to go out riding?" Jaime asks his sons.
"Yes, let's go", Daemon says, getting up from the table, followed by his brother, walking behind their parents, with Bronn and Will behind them, out to the stables, getting help from their father and guard captain to get their horses ready and getting up in the saddle while Lyra and a stable boy get Wind-Sweeper and Lady of the Rock saddled and bridled.

The stable boy hands Lyra Wind-Sweeper's reins, so she hold both horses while she waits for Jaime.
"Here, my love", Lyra says, handing over the reins to him.
"Thank you, my love", Jaime says, getting up in the saddle like a man half his age. "Are we ready? Let's go."

Jaime spurs his horse on and the two boys do the same. Lyra, Bronn and Will follow close behind them, riding up so Lyra and the boys have one man on each side of them.