Chapter 21 - Storm's End

7 weeks later.

Jaime and Lyra are preparing for their journey to Storm's End to see lord Robert, lady Cersei and their little son Gendry. Maester Craylen, Bronn and a couple chambermaids help Daemon and Gerion pack their things.

In their chambers, Jaime and Lyra pack their things with assistance from Lyra's chambermaids and Jaime's groomsmen. When they are done, Jaime orders the servants to bring all their things out to the wagons in the yard.

When that is done, he orders his own horse, the large white stallion Windsweeper and Lyra's horse, the white mare, his companion, Lady of the Rock, to be saddled and made ready for them as well as Prince of the Rock for Daemon

One of Jaime's groomsmen, who not only take care of his master, but also his master's mounts, all but lady Lyra, saddle and ready the horses, starting with the saddle cloth of Lannister crimson and gold.
"Pillion or regular saddle for lady Lyra?" One of the groomsmen ask Jaime as they are about to start saddling Lady of the Rock.
"Regular, it's more comfortable for her", Jaime says, watching servants load up the wagons. "Is Prince ready for my son?"
"Yes, m'lord, Prince is ready", one of the groomsmen says, putting a saddle cloth of Lannister crimson and gold on Lyra's white filly. "No, not pillion, get a regular saddle, thank you."

The stable boy being yelled at returns with a regular saddle that the groomsman strap on the filly.
"There, it's done", Jaime's groomsman says.
"Thank you", Jaime says. "I'll go see to my lady wife."

Jaime finds Lyra almost ready in their chambers. Her handmaiden help her in to her shoes as Jaime walks in.

He holds out her Lannister cloak and gently drape her in it.
"My wife, my beautiful wife, my she wolf, I want you", Jaime says lovingly, his voice hoarse and breathy with lust as he's kissing her, his arms tight around her, pressing her hard in to him, his manhood stirring eagerly in his pants at the feel and scent of her.
"My husband, my beautiful husband, my lion, my strong brave lion, I want you too, but we don't have time for that now, my love", Lyra says, kissing him back, feeling herself getting wet at the scent and feel of him, his stiffening manhood pressing insistently against her. "In our room in the wagon, I will suck your beautiful cock all the way to Storm's End, every night as you come to me, weary after a day's ride, I will suck your sweet cock dry for you, but we don't have time for that right now."
"Come", Jaime says, picking Lyra up and carry her out to the courtyard where everyone waits for them.

As they come out to the courtyard, Bronn, sitting mounted on a black stallion, smirks knowingly as he sees the little wet stain on the front of Jaime's bridges and the clear outline of the half erect large manhood underneath.
"The young she-wolf has invited the young lion lord to dance under the pelts in their bedchamber in the wagon tonight and he's already imagining all the steps" Bronn thinks to himself.

That night, Jaime comes to Lyra, lightly splashed down with warm water to get the worst of the day's sweat and stink off him, naked as his name day, walking up to her like a lion stalking his prey.

Lyra lays just as naked on the bed, she sits up as he approaches, leaning back against a pile of pillows, until he's just in front of her, at the foot of the big bed, then she pounces on him, burying her face between his strong legs, taking all of him in her mouth at once, nearly gagging on her husband's big thick manhood throbbing and pulsing in her warm wet eager mouth.

Jaime puts a hand on the back of her head, keeping her in place as she fucks him with her mouth, after a while, she slips a hand behind his back, putting a finger in his firm ass, making him fill her mouth with his load.

Lyra take the finger out of him, swallows what he gave her and keep sucking eagerly on his cock. She grabs it firmly and massage it while she sucks it wildly, making Jaime spill his seed in her mouth again.
"Keep sucking, don't stop until you've emptied me of all my seed, keep sucking until I simply can't take it anymore", Jaime moans, the scent of her arousal reaching him, making him wild with lust and he grabs her, shoving his cock further down her throat, pumping in and out of her mouth, as he pumps in, he makes her take it further down her throat. "Suck me good, suck me dry and as a reward for such a good obedient wife who takes such good care of her lord and husband, I will fuck your lovely little ass until you scream."
"Does my lord and master wish to have his balls sucked as well?" Lyra asks.
"Yes, suck my balls", Jaime moans and Lyra takes the freshly shaved warm tight little sack in her mouth and suck on his balls as well as his cock.