Chapter 4 - Edging a lion

Lyra pulls Jaime, holding on to his plate of food, to his feet, before getting down on her knees before him as she starts edging him, fingering his tight hole while eagerly sucking his cock, stopping what she's doing to him every time she feels him getting close to reaching his climax, keeping her fingers still inside him and keeping his manhood in her mouth.

She keeps going for as long as it takes him to eat, when she's to take the tray away, she notices that Jaime has spilled some of his seed on her free hand and she holds it up to his mouth while still pumping her fingers in and out of his ass and resuming sucking his cock.
"Clean this up...with your tongue", Lyra says sternly.
"Yes, lady Stark", Jaime says, carefully licking her hand clean with just the tip of his tongue.
"Good, next time, don't come on my hand", Lyra says.
"No, lady Stark", Jaime says submissively.

When Lyra's hand is clean, she pulls out her fingers from his ass, cleans it with a damp cloth before she picks up the tray, raps on the cell door and is let out of Jaime's cell.
"Bring this to the kitchen", Lyra says, handing the empty tray to a passing servant as she's left the dungeon.
"Yes, lady Stark", the servant says, rushing away to the kitchen.
"I would like a bath and to change my clothes after I've been in the dungeons", Lyra says to one of her handmaidens as she enters her rooms.
"Right away, lady Stark", her handmaiden Elaria Rivers, says, getting to work filling the tub with hot water and scented oils. "Were you in the dungeons with the lion lord again?"
"I don't know why that's any business of yours, but yes, I was in the dungeons with lord Lannister", Lyra says defensively.
"I'm sorry, your grace, I overstepped", Elaria says.
"That you did..."Lyra says, her tone dripping with ice. "Get out, I can wash myself."

When she's alone, she gets in to the steaming hot bath, washing herself slowly, stopping when she gets down between her legs, keeping her hand there.
"Elaria!" Lyra calls out to her handmaiden who comes running in to the room. "Get me Jory, who serves as captain for my father's and uncle's joint household guard, I need to speak with him on a private matter."
"Yes, your grace@, Elaria says, rushing away to find Jory Cassel, the young man who's the captain of the household guard for the Starks, she finds him in the great hall, talking to lord Eddard. "Lord Eddard, pardon me, but your niece asked me to get Jory for her."
"Is my niece alright?" Lord Eddard asks. "Go, Jory, I'll speak with you later."
"Yes, your grace, your niece is well, she just asked to see Jory", Elaria says, excusing herself and rushing after Jory, who rushed up from the table as soon as he heard lady Stark needed his assistance with whatever it might be.