Chapter 37 - burial at the rock

Hours after the birth of the stillborn baby boy, Jaime and Lyra have the boy buried by a hooded and cloaked Bronn, in the same spot where he buried his lord and lady's first stillborn baby.
"Rest in peace, little lions, I wish I could have seen you grow up to be two strong boys", Bronn says as he lays the wrapped stillborn infant boy down in the grave next to the already buried infant boy.

With a downturned face and the hood still over his head, Bronn walks back to the castle and goes to find Jaime and Lyra. He finds them in their chambers, the bloody sheets on the birthing bed removed, the servants about to carry out the birthing bed of the room and put it back in it's usual place.
"Lyra feels like she's failed me, I try telling her that she didn't fail me at all, I should have known better and not forced myself on her because I wanted sex", Jaime says, holding her to him.
"Yeah, she didn't fail you, your libido failed you both", Bronn says lightly.
"That's very true", Jaime says.
"Bronn, could you ask our servants to bring us the tub, hot water and oils, I would like a hot bath, Jaime can wash me", Lyra says.
"Yes, m'lady", Bronn says, going to ask the servants to bring the tub and hot water and oils for Lyra.

A couple minutes later, the servants come with the tub and hot water, they fill the tub with water and adds some oils. When the tub is filled, the servants step back to give Lyra some space to get in to the tub.
"You're all dismissed, I'll wash my wife myself", Jaime says.
"Me too, sir?" Bronn asks. "I need to get something to eat."
"Go eat, my friend", Lyra says. "Thank you for doing us the great service of burying the baby for us."
"Always, milady", Bronn says. "Would you like me to ask the servants to bring you some food?"
"Yes please, some fruit, cheese, bread, fish and ale", Lyra says.
"Yes, lady Lyra, should I ask them to bring it for two?" Bronn asks.
"Yes please, bring it for two", Jaime says.
"Yes, sir Jaime", Bronn says.

Bronn bows to Jaime and Lyra before leaving the room to tell the servants to bring food for the lord and lady.
"Food for lady Lyra and sir Jaime", Bronn tells the servants. They wanted fruit, cheese, bread, fish and ale.
"Yes sir, I'll see to it that they get their food quickly", one of the servants says, rushing to get the food ready for Lyra and Jaime and bringing it to them.