Chapter 141 - the lion's lover

Jaime and Lyra are out riding together, racing their horses, playing like they were still young and newly promised to each other. They reach a clearing and get off their horses, Jaime binds them and lay Lyra down on their discarded cloaks on the ground.

Jaime gets on top of her gently, carefully making love to her, he moves carefully inside her, pulling out of her just as feels himself getting close to find his release, spilling his seed on the ground beside them.
"Jaime, hold me", Lyra says, nuzzling her lord husband's neck, gently sniffing his sweaty skin.

The manly, musky warm scent of Jaime's smooth sweaty skin sends a shiver of desire and lust through Lyra's equally warm body, her skin glistening with sweat after their gentle lovemaking, her thighs slick with the few drops of his seed that Jaime failed to spill on the ground right as he was about to pull out of her.

She claws at his back and moan against his neck, holding his hands above his head as they make love.
"I love you", Jaime moans as Lyra rides him, when he feels himself get close to find his release, he moves under Lyra to pull out of her to make sure he doesn't finish inside her.
"And I love you, my Jaime", Lyra sighs and collapses on top of her husband, Jaime's manhood slowly going limp between his legs and Lyra cleans him with a cloth in her saddle bag.

They adjust their clothes and mount their horses to ride back to the castle. When they reach the castle, they take care of their horses and enter the castle, Jaime with a gentle strong arm around his wife's waist and her head against his chest as they walk in to the castle.

Back at the castle, Bronn, Daemon, Gerion, Will and the others in the company who rode out wait for them in the great hall with wine, ale and food.
"Welcome back, m'lord, m'lady", Bronn says, seeing Lyra and Jaime walk in.
"Wine and food for me and lady Lannister", Jaime tells a servant girl, as he lifts Lyra up in his arms and go to sit down in the high seat with Lyra in his lap.
"Yes, m'lord, m'lady", the servants say, getting to work on bringing food and drink for the lord and lady of Casterly Rock.
"Lady Lannister, I want you", Jaime mumbles against Lyra's hair.
"And I want you, my beautiful, brave lord of Lannister", Lyra sighs, moving her hand down between Jaime's legs, opening his pants with careful swift fingers, taking out his manhood and playing with it.
"Lyra...please, you're gonna make me cum", Jaime moans against Lyra's neck.
"Then cum, Jaime", Lyra sighs, moving her hand up and down around the shaft of his manhood, feeling him spill his seed in her hand.
"You are the lion's lover", Jaime sighs happily.
"Always, I am the lion's lover, I have always been the lion's lover and I will always be the lion's lover, your lover", Lyra says, kissing Jaime deeply and wildly while she plays with his thick heavy manhood.