Chapter 50 - "when can we tell anyone?"

"So, when can we tell anyone about this?" Jaime asks with his lips against Lyra's hair. "About the baby? About our baby?"
"How about we wait for one more month, just to be sure? To get past the first shaky months?"!Lyra says, turning over, wrapping an arm around his slim waist.
"Sounds like a good idea", Jaime says.
"And let's take it easy in bed this time", Lyra says.
"I'll be gentle with you this time, I promise", Jaime says. "No rough sex this time, not until the baby is born and you've healed after birthing the child."
"Thank you, Jaime", Lyra says.
"I won't ever put you or our children, born or unborn, at risk ever again, I promise you that, Lyra, you and our children are what's most important to me", Jaime says.
"I love you, Jaime, I love you so much", Lyra says, kissing his soft lips.
"Can you...ah yeah, just like that, ugh Lyra, you're so good at that", Jaime moans, his question being interrupted by Lyra's gentle hand around his manhood.

She gently bites his nipple while gently moving her hand up and down along his thick length. Jaime moans loudly, bucking his hips upwards against Lyra's hand.
"Ahh fuuck!" Jaime moans as Lyra plays with his cock.
"Let me taste you", Lyra says, bending down over Jaime's strong slim body, taking his manhood gently in her mouth.

Lyra sucks and licks Jaime's big thick cock, gently and eagerly flicking the tip of her tongue over the head of his cock. Jaime entangles his fingers in Lyra's long thick hair, giving it a tug.

Lyra moans as Jaime tugs on her hair, gently nibbling at his foreskin, carefully moving it back along the length of his manhood, exposing the swollen head and flicking the tip of her tongue over it.

Jaime roars like a lion, throwing his head back, shutting his eyes and scream out loudly as he finds his sexual release. Lyra looks up at him from between his strong legs, locking eyes with him as she licks his cock clean.
"Anything else I can do for you, husband?"'Lyra asks.
"Another blowjob in a couple minutes, just let me catch my breath...and prostate massage, please, I'm clean", Jaime says.
"Yes, lift your hips a bit so I can reach", Lyra says.
"Is this better?" Jaime asks, lifting his hips.
"Spread your legs a little bit more, and lean back on your elbows a bit, balance your weight on your elbows, just like that...oh god, you're so sexy", Lyra says, leaning forward over him, putting two fingers in his ass, fingering his prostate as she gently takes him in her mouth.

Lyra sucks Jaime's cock and fingers his prostate eagerly, sending him off the edge by gently rubbing her thumb against the soft underside of his cock.
"Mm, you taste so good, your cock is so wonderful, you are so beautiful, husband", Lyra moans with her mouth full of Jaime's cock.
"Massage my sack, please, baby", Jaime moans.
"You're shaved", Lyra says, surprised at feeling the smooth sack in her hand.
"Yes, I'm shaved, I shaved in the tub while you were asleep, to surprise you, because I know you like it when my balls are hairless, and because it's more comfortable to wear my riding clothes when I'm shaved there", Jaime says. "I saved the hair around my cock because I know you like it, and because I like when you tug on it during sex and while we cuddle."
"I love you", Lyra says to Jaime's hard throbbing cock in her hand.
"Show him how much you love him", Jaime says and Lyra answers by deep throating him. "Ahh, fuck, that feels so good, fuck you're so good at that."

Jaime fills Lyra's mouth with his seed and wraps her up in his arms. Lyra moves her hand down between them and wraps her hand around his big heavy thick, semi-hard manhood. She plays with his cock as they both drift off to sleep.