Chapter 159 - lover's gifts

Lyra and Jaime ride together around the grounds of Casterly Rock. They ride to the glade by the heart tree where Daemon was created.
"I have some gifts for you, my love", Lyra says, going over to one of her saddle bags.

Jaime sits up on his discarded cloak and watches as Lyra searches for something in her saddle bags and takes out a couple wrapped packages that she hands over to Jaime.

He unwraps the first package and takes out a lion brooch.
"I noticed how worn out the brooch that holds your cloak together, is, and decided to have a new one made for you", Lyra says.
"It's beautiful", Jaime says amazed.

Jaime unwraps the second package and takes out a new braided, ornamented sword belt with a lion pair by each slim hip.

Lyra gets up on her knees and carefully takes off Jaime's sword belt, strapping the new one on him and waiting while he retrieves his sword and knives from the old sword belt.
"I had planned to have the lions being placed over your lovely manhood but I figured that it would be too uncomfortable for you when you're on horseback", Lyra says.
"It would have been very uncomfortable for me indeed, you think of everything", Jaime says with a smile.

Lyra returns his smile and plants a kiss on his manhood over his linen pants. Jaime hums with pleasure when he feels her hands on his hips and her lips on his pants.
"May I?" Lyra asks. "May I taste your lovely manhood, m'lord?"
"You may", Jaime sighs, moaning happily.

Lyra carefully takes his manhood out of his pants and takes him in her mouth and carefully starts sucking his cock. Jaime moans and entangles his fingers in Lyra's hair while she sucks and licks him.

He finishes in her mouth after a couple minutes and Lyra takes him out of her mouth and waits while he dresses himself. Jaime helps Lyra up and picks up his cloak and shakes it out before putting it on.

He puts his discarded old sword belt in one of his saddle bags, closes it back up and helps Lyra back on to Lady of the Rock's back before he mounts Wind-sweeper.
"Let's race back to the castle", Lyra says with a smirk and puts her spurs gently in Lady of the Rock. "Ha!"

Jaime laughs and puts his spurs in Wind-sweeper and they race after their mates. Lyra and Jaime race playfully back to the castle and meets Bronn and Daemon in the courtyard.
"Take care of our horses", Jaime says. "Lady Lyra and I will be in our rooms."

Jaime removes the saddle bags off of both horses and brings them with him to his and Lyra's rooms. In their rooms, Lyra and Jaime undress each other hungrily and in their wild love making, turn their pelts, blankets and sheets into a messy bundle at the end of the big bed.

After their love making, Jaime grabs one of the pelts and pulls it up over his hips to cover his limp manhood hanging heavy between his legs, as well as the lower half of Lyra's body.

He holds her against his chest and she slowly drifts off to sleep in his arms. He feels his seed drying sticky on his inner thigh and notices it doing the same on Lyra's inner thigh as some of it drips back out of her.
"I hope we just conceived another son, and if we did, I hope I get to keep both the child and my bride" Jaime thinks to himself as he drifts off to sleep with Lyra's head against his strong hairy chest.