Chapter 95 - wedding night

Jariella is brought to Jaehaerys in the evening to consummate the marriage. When she walks in on shaking legs, wearing nothing but a silk robe, her prince is waiting for her, naked as his name day under the pelts on the bed.

While keeping eye contact with her new husband, she removes the robe and drops it on the daybed behind her. When the young prince sees his bride and future queen when the time comes, he feels his manhood stiffen.
"Come to me, no need to be frightened, I will be gentle with you", Jaehaerys says sweetly, holding out his hand to her, welcoming her in to the bed and his arms.

Jariella lays down on the bed, getting comfortable before giving a light nod that her new husband is welcome to get on top of her. Jaehaerys gets on top of his young bride and carefully enters her.

Jariella gives a little whimper of pain as Jaehaerys brings down her gate and enters her slowly.
"Is this how it was like for mother when father broke down her gate on their wedding night? Did she feel pain too?" Jariella thinks to herself as she feels her princely husband's manhood moving inside her.

Then she remembers some of the advice Lyra gave her, "show him that you enjoy him, moan for him, scratch at his back, entangle your fingers in his hair", and moves her arms around his neck, moaning and scratching at his back.

Jaehaerys finishes inside Jariella and she sighs with pleasure as she feels his seed spill inside her. As he grows soft, he holds her to him, gently planting a gentle kiss on her forehead, slipping out of her and they get out of the bed together, washing themselves and Jaehaerys tells the witnesses that they can now enter the room and check the sheets and whatever else they wish to check.

The bloodstained sheet is shown to the court, the proof of the consummation of the marriage between the prince and his bride. The court cheer when they see the proof of the now consummated and valid marriage between prince Jaehaerys Targaryen and his wife, princess Jariella of houses Lannister and Stark.