Chapter 181 - "let me taste you, let me feel you"

A couple months later.

Lyra walks like a caged lioness around her and Jaime's rooms. Jaime is out in the training yard with Daemon and Gerion. Bronn walks in and sees his mistress walking distractedly around the room.

He stands back and watches her for a moment without a word, after a couple rounds around the room, Lyra stops and looks up at Bronn.
"M'lady?" Bronn says questioningly when he notices that she's stopped her pacing.
"Send for my lord husband, tell him I'm in need of him", Lyra says.
"At once, m'lady", Bronn says with a little smirk, understanding exactly what his mistress needs her husband for.

Bronn finds Jaime in the training yard with his sons and a couple of the soldiers. He gives a sharp wolf whistle to alert Jaime about his presence. Jaime turns around and notices Bronn.

He walks over to him by the fence. Bronn bends forward and whispers in Jaime's ear.
"Your lady wife needs you, for...activities..." Bronn says with a smirk.
"Take over training, my friend, I'll go...tend to my wife", Jaime says returning the smirk.
"Yes, m'lord, hope the...activities are of the outmost satisfaction for you both", Bronn says with a cheeky smile.

Jaime walks in to the castle and towards his and Lyra's rooms. When he walks in, he finds Lyra naked on her back on the daybed in the corner of their bedroom. She lays there fingering herself with eyes closed and legs spread wide, giving her husband a perfect view of her wet pink pussy as she pleasures herself.

Jaime stands back a bit watching her, slowly taking his clothes off, when he's naked he starts tugging on his manhood, slowly moving his hand up and down on the long thick shaft.
"Fuck, my wife is the sexiest woman in the seven kingdoms and she's all mine" Jaime thinks to himself while he watches her pleasuring herself.
"Mm, Jaime", Lyra moans while she keeps fingering herself.

Jaime moves his hand faster up and down over the shaft of his cock, he thinks to himself that he needs to be inside Lyra, he keeps masturbating for a couple more minutes before leans down over Lyra on the daybed and sticks just the head of his cock inside her, massaging the shaft and sack until he orgasms inside her.

Lyra moans and open her eyes when she feels the warm liquid trickle inside her, looking up in to his clouded blue eyes, moving her head forward to kiss him on the lips.
"I want you inside me, all of you, not just the head", Lyra says, pulling Jaime down on top of her.

Jaime goes in balls deep inside Lyra and fucks her hard and fast, Lyra claws at his strong back and entangles her fingers in his hair.
"Let me taste you", Jaime moans, pumping hard and filling her with his seed, sucking her still sticky fingers as he fucks her hard.

Just as he's emptied his sack inside her, he pulls out and gets down between her legs, lifting her legs unto his shoulders and starting to eagerly lick and suck her wet warm pussy and sticking two fingers in her ass, pumping them in and out of her, making her orgasm harder than ever before and he hungrily drinks every drop of her cum, just like she does for him.
"Can you aim the head of your cock into my ass from that angle, Jaime?" Lyra asks.
"I can most definitely do that", Jaime says, adjusting himself so that he can lick her wet warm pussy and fuck her in the ass at the same time.
"Ah, fuck, Jaime!" Lyra screams.

Jaime adjusts himself, get on top of Lyra while still keeping his cock inside her ass, Lyra spins around under him, so she lays on her stomach.
"In deep, fuck me hard fuck me fast fuck me roughly, let me feel you", Lyra begs, rubbing her ass against his cock and feeling him enter her balls deep, his sack rubbing against her clit from behind as he fucks her ass brutally hard and fast, making her whimper with pain.

The sound of her whimpering sets Jaime off and makes him orgasm even harder than he did inside her tight wet warm pussy.

After the rough act, he pulls out of her and holds her gently to him, he cleans himself up a bit while Lyra wraps her body around him, adjusting herself when he's cleaned up so that she has the head of his still rock hard cock between her lower lips.
"Give me a couple minutes to catch my breath and I can fuck you again", Jaime sighs.
"Oh no, now it's my turn to please you", Lyra says, slipping down between his legs and taking his cock and balls in her mouth, alternating between sucking his cock and sucking his balls, while pumping two fingers in and out of his ass.

Jaime can hardly believe his luck and moans loudly while Lyra takes expert care of his cock, balls and ass. After a few minutes of alternating between suck his cock and balls, she moves downward and starts licking and sucking his ass while giving him a handjob and massaging his balls.

When she feels the light twitches in his cock indicating that he's about to orgasm, she adjusts the aim so his cock is aimed right at her face while she sticks her tongue in his ass, toying with his sensitive opening with her experienced tongue who's done this for him many times before.

Jaime, as expected, spills his seed all over her face and she smirks as she licks her lips and tastes his cum, her cum, his cock, her pussy and his ass all at once.
"Thank you...my lord", Lyra says sweetly and gives Jaime a kiss on the lips so he gets to taste it all as well.
"Wear this inside you while we continue our day, it will move when you move, making it feel like you either have me balls deep in your ass or balls deep inside your pussy", Jaime says, showing her a custom made toy he had made for her, two realistic looking cocks modeled after his own, made to stick together, one to go inside Lyra's pussy and the other to go inside Lyra's ass.
"Put it inside me, baby, how do I go to the bathroom with this inside me?" Lyra asks.
"You don't, and if you do, have me or Cerelle accompany you, it was her idea to gift you this toy", Jaime says. "I told her I was looking for something that you could use on your own or that I could use on you."
"I see, what else have you told my handmaiden about our sex life?" Lyra asks.
"I didn't have to tell her anything at all, beloved, both she and her husband are sharp eyed and knows exactly what we get up to in the bedroom, they've walked in on us more than once", Jaime says lightly.
"You haven't...with her, have you? You haven't had any of my handmaidens, right?" Lyra asks.
"Of course not, not with Cerelle or with any other of your handmaidens or servants either, but least of all with Cerelle, I have no desire to be murdered in my sleep by you or Bronn", Jaime says with a reassuring smile. "Bronn would kill me, with or without you telling him to do it."