Chapter 97 - the lion princess and the dragon prince

Three days later, Princess Jariella wakes in the arms of her husband, Prince Jaehaerys, she cuddles up to him and he sleepily wraps his arms around her.
"Good morning, wife", Jaehaerys says.
"Good morning, husband", Jariella says.

Jaehaerys gets on top of his lady wife and starts making slow, gentle love to her. He moves carefully, gently, like he's learned from the hand's brother, his wife's father, Jaime, who's taught him about lovemaking, lessons that his own father, king Rhaegar or maester Pycelle, should have taught him.
"Is it true that my father taught you about this?" Jariella asks.
"Yes, it's true that your lord father taught me about this", Jaehaerys says. "He taught me about lovemaking, and how to make it pleasurable for both of us and not just for me."
"He's pleased mother since they were young, so he should know what he's talking about", Jariella says.
"Let me show you what he taught me", Jaehaerys says, moving inside his future queen.

Jaehaerys moves slow and gentle inside Jariella, starting with just the tip of his manhood. Jariella wraps her arms around her husband's neck, pulling her fingers through his silver gold hair, moving her hands from his hair to his neck and back as she feels him moving inside her.

After a couple thrusts, prince Jaehaerys spills his seed inside his lady wife. When he's spent his seed inside his lady wife, he stays inside her and lets himself be held by his lady wife until his manhood becomes soft and slips out of her.
"Thank you, husband, you felt wonderful, I liked what you did to me", Jariella says, holding her husband to her as they both drift off to sleep in each other's arms.
"I liked it too, it felt wonderful", Jaehaerys says, nuzzling her warm body, drifting off to sleep.