Chapter 162 - first ride on Snowfall

Lyra turns to Jaime.
"Jaime, help me in to my riding clothes, Bronn, have Snowfall readied for me", Lyra says.
"Yes, m'lady, and you, m'lord? Would you like to have a horse readied?" Bronn asks.
"Yes, thank you", Jaime says.
"Wind-sweeper or one of the new horses, m'lord?" Bronn asks.
"Shadow, have Shadow readied for me", Jaime says. "And have your own horses saddled and join us as our guards."
"Yes, m'lord, regular saddle or pillion, lady Lyra?" Will asks.
"Regular saddle, thank you, Will", Lyra says.
"Yes, lady Lyra", Will says, excusing himself and following after Bronn out to the stables to saddle Snowfall and Shadow for Jaime and Lyra as well as Wolf's Price and Winter Wind for himself and Bronn.

Jaime and Lyra go to their rooms to get their riding clothes on and go out to the yard where Bronn and Will wait with Snowfall, Shadow, Wolf's Price and Winter Wind.
"I'll have the servants bring me the shaving kit when we get back from our riding to get rid of that beard of yours", Lyra says.
"Don't you like my new beard, my love?" Jaime asks.
"It's stinging me when you kiss me", Lyra says with a giggle.
"I love that sound", Jaime says, kissing her neck to make her giggle again.
"Come", Lyra says when they're dressed and ready.

Lyra and Jaime go out to the yard to meet their guards and their horses. Bronn holds on to Snowfall's reins when Jaime lifts Lyra on to the white stallion's back and then he holds on to Shadow's reins while Jaime mounts the grey stallion.

When his master and mistress have mounted their horses, Bronn and Will mounts Wolf's Price and Winter Wind.
"Come on, boy, that's it", Jaime says, gently putting his spurs in the young stallion's flanks.

Lyra rides up next to Jaime's side, carefully giving Snowfall a silent command with her knees and reins. The young stallion takes the commands well and his movements are light and swift despite his size.
"Did my father say if any of our new horses has had riders before?" Lyra asks.
"Lord Benjen's letter that followed the new horses said that Snowfall, Shadow, Summer Snow and Dancer haven't had riders before", Bronn says.
"I'll see if Daemon would like to be Dancer's first rider, I think they would be a good fit", Lyra says. "I think that I would be a good fit for Snowfall, Jaime would be a good fit for Shadow, Gerion would be a good fit for Summer Snow, I think Jariella would be a good fit for Midnight."
"I can show them to your children if you wish, lady Lyra", Bronn says.
"Thank you, Bronn, please do", Lyra says.

Bronn gives a nod and goes to find Gerion and Jariella. He find the second and third eldest Lannister-Stark children, both dressed in their riding clothes, linen pants, tunics, jackets and boots, in the great hall.
"Pardon me, my lord, my lady, your lord father and your lady mother wish to see you both outside in the yard", Bronn says.
"We'll come at once, Captain, come, sweet sister, let's go have a look at father's new horses", Gerion says, holding out his arm to his sister.

When they're left alone, before they go out to yard, Jariella unashamedly gives her older brother a kiss on the neck.
"Jariella, we can't, we're brother and sister, and I have a wife", Gerion says, gently pushing her away.
"No one has to know", Jariella says. "Not mother, not father, not Daemon and not your wife."
"It's too dangerous, Jariella", Gerion says calmly.
"Come to me tonight, Gerion, I know you want to, come to me through the secret passageways that mother and father used when mother stayed here with grandfather and grandmother before she was formally betrothed to father and they wanted to meet in secret and enjoy each other in secret and in private", Jariella says.
"Father and mother will send us both away if we are caught and you know that as well as I do", Gerion says.
"Don't fear, dear brother, we won't get caught, I promise, I will tell my ladies that I wish to sleep alone tonight and that I will call for them should I need them for anything in the night, I would like you to share my bed tonight to keep me and my bed warm", Jariella says lightly.

Jariella unashamedly slips her hand inside his pants and gives his manhood a gentle squeeze and a couple careful tugs, Gerion bites his lip to keep himself from moaning at the forbidden pleasure.
"My rooms, two hours after midnight, my wife doesn't share my rooms anymore, I apparently snore too loud and disturb her, so she sleeps in the rooms down the hall from mine with a chambermaid sharing her bed, give the hatch in the floor of my bed chamber three sharp knocks, one long two short", Gerion says.

That night, two hours after midnight when the castle is dark and silent, Jariella, dressed in a dark cloak over her nightdress, sneaks through the halls of Casterly Rock until she reaches the hidden tunnel that leads directly to Gerion's rooms.

The tunnel ends by a rope ladder that leads to a hatch in the floor in the corner of Gerion's bed chamber. Jariella gives the hatch three sharp knocks, one long two short and Gerion, dressed in nothing but a robe, opens it up and helps his sister and secret lover in to the room.

Gerion takes his robe off but not before he's made sure that all entrances to the chambers are locked so no one accidentally walks in on them. When he's made sure that no one will be able to walk in on them, he helps Jariella to undress and they lay down together in the bed.

Gerion slips his fingers inside Jariella's warm softness, feeling how wet she is and feeling his manhood stiffen between his legs and slip inside her.
"Are you sure you want this?" Gerion asks, the head of his manhood resting in the entrance of her warm wetness.
"Make love to me, sweet, sweet brother mine", Jariella whispers against Gerion's smooth strong neck.

Gerion moves carefully inside Jariella, after a couple thrusts he flips them over so Jariella is on top of him, she adjusts herself before she starts riding him, her hands on first his shoulders before moving them down to his chest. She bounces up and down on his smooth cock and moans.

Gerion feels himself getting close to finding his climax and with a low growl, he finishes inside Jariella. Afterwards he holds her to him for a moment before getting out of the bed, gesturing to Jariella to hide when he opens the door and later while the servants are in the room.
"Bring me food, bring enough for two, I'm very hungry tonight, I would like roasted chicken, cheese, bread, butter, fish, ham, fruit, some pastries, a small flagon of ale and a flagon of wine", Gerion says.
"Yes, lord Gerion", the servants say, going to bring food and drink for their master's son.

The servants returns after half an hour with the food, wine and ale.
"Set up the table for me and then leave me", Gerion says.
"Yes, lord Gerion", the servants say.

As soon as the servants have set up the table, they excuse themselves and leaves the room. Gerion gets up to lock the door and whispers to Jariella that she can come forth again.
"Have a meal with me, sister, and then have me again", Gerion says.

Jariella and Gerion have a meal together and when all the food is gone, Gerion gathers the crockery together, putting it on a bench outside the door of his chambers, lock the door again and he and Jariella wash their hands in a basin of water.

They get naked again and lay down on Gerion's bed just as they hear the servants outside the door pick up the crockery.

They lay silent, Jariella with her head on Gerion's downy chest and listen to the sounds of the servants outside, taking care of the crockery and bringing it to the castle kitchens.

Jariella gently plays with Gerion's chest hair, kissing his nipple. Gerion hums softly with pleasure, Jariella moves her hand down between them and tugs on his manhood.

Gerion moans and moves his hips, Jariella gets on top of him and rides him gently.
"Make sure you have moon tea at hand", Gerion says when he holds Jariella to him afterwards.