Chapter 183 - moon blood

A few weeks later.

Lyra and Jaime are breaking the fast together, alone in their rooms. Lyra twitches with discomfort, trying not to make Jaime notice.
"What is it, my love? What's troubling you?" Jaime asks.
"I'm not quite sure, beloved, but I feel as though my moon blood might be near", Lyra says.
"I see", Jaime says lightly.
"Let's finish eating, my love, I'll summon Cerelle and my chambermaids when we've eaten", Lyra says.
"I can wash you when we've eaten", Jaime says.
"Thank you, my love", Lyra says, as she gets up she feels that her moon blood has indeed arrived.

They finish their meal and Jaime gets up from the table, naked as his name day and opens the door.
"Jaime, at least put a...robe on", Lyra says, her words halted by the fact that Jaime actually opens the door naked as his name day.
"Have a bath ready for my wife, I'll wash her myself", Jaime says. "Oh lady Cerelle, good morrow, come in, lady Lyra wishes a word with you."
"Thank you, lord Jaime", Cerelle says, walking past the naked lord of the house in to the room. "M'lady, you wished a word with me."
"Yes, my moon blood has arrived and I wish for something to soak up the blood", Lyra says lightly.
"Oh yes, I'll get you some cloths, m'lady", Cerelle says, excusing herself to go get the cloths for her mistress.
"Jaime, send for the maester", Lyra says lightly. "Tell him I wish for something to ease the pains of my monthly course."
"Yes, my love", Jaime says, summoning the maester.

Jaime and Lyra stand back as the tub is filled with hot water and oils for Lyra, Jaime helps her out of her bloody night dress and underwear and hands them to one of the chambermaids.
"Send these to be washed", Jaime says, handing the bloody clothes to the chambermaid and help Lyra in to the tub. "Let me wash you, my love."

Jaime takes his robe off and gets in to the tub with Lyra and lets her lay back against his chest. He moves his fingers down between her legs.
"Jaime, no, I'm bleeding", Lyra says, trying to close her legs to stop his experienced fingers.
"I've been to war, my sweet, do you think some moon blood will scare me away?" Jaime asks.
"Probably not", Lyra says giggling.
"Are you giggling at your lord?" Jaime asks, acting at sounding stern.
"May I ride you?" Lyra asks.
"Oh, yes please, bloody my sword, wolf girl", Jaime says, lifting a smirking Lyra on to his hard cock, entering her deep, making her bounce up and down on him.

Lyra bounces eagerly up and down on Jaime's long thick hard cock while clawing at his chest. Jaime closes his eyes, leans his head back and growls deep in his throat, Lyra pinches Jaime's nipples and makes him moan and purr like a big cat.

Jaime entangles his fingers in Lyra's hair as she leans forward to bite his neck and play with his nipples. She moves her head, starts kissing his neck and chest and playfully takes a nipple between her teeth.

Lyra sits back a bit on Jaime's cock and rides him eagerly, feeling his sack contract as he orgasms inside her, when they've both orgasmed twice, Lyra collapses against Jaime's strong hairy chest, her legs on each side of Jaime's hips.
"That...that was intense", Jaime gasps catching his breath and pulling Lyra in to his arms, holding her against him.

Jaime looks down between them, seeing the mess they made between them. They're both in need of another wash and wash each other between the legs, Lyra's gentle wash of Jaime's manhood turning into her masturbating for him while Jaime's gentle wash of Lyra's genitals turns into him fingering her.

Lyra rides Jaime's fingers and tugs more eagerly on his cock.
"Another round?" Lyra asks, moving Jaime back inside her.
"Oh, yes please, ride me like a wild stallion", Jaime sighs.
"You sure are a wild stallion", Lyra says with a smirk as she helps him back inside her with a gentle hand around the shaft of his hard cock.

They resume their wild lovemaking in the tub, Lyra bouncing up and down on Jaime's cock like she's riding a bucking wild stallion without saddle or reins.

After a couple hard upward thrusts, Jaime spills his seed with a roar inside Lyra, who follows him seconds later in her own orgasm. When Jaime's grown soft, he slips out of her and holds her to him as they clean each other up in the reddening bath water.

Jaime helps Lyra out of the tub, gives her cloth to help mop her moon blood up before helping her into her small clothes and dress. When she's dressed, she helps him in to his own clothes and when they are both dressed, they leave their rooms.