Chapter 85 - "ask your father"

"When can I start my lessons? I'm a lord too", Gerion asks.
"If I were you, I'd ask your father what he thinks, it's him and your mother who makes the decisions", Bronn says lightly.
"You will get to start your lessons after your next name day", Lyra says, coming up behind her sons. "Captain, can you take care of the weapons, Daemon, your father is waiting for you in the great hall. Gerion, maester Craylen is looking for you for your lessons."
"Yes, lady Lyra, will I be needed at the young lord's lesson with his father today?" Bronn asks.
"Not today, Captain, I'll take Daemon to Jaime, but l would appreciate you taking Gerion to his lesson with the maester and stay with him there and then join him to the next lesson, when you've taken care of the weapons, you can hand them over to Will, he is in the great hall with my lord husband, tell him to put them in our rooms, together with our armors", Lyra says with a sweet smile, skirts flapping as she moves.
"Yes, lady Lyra", Bronn says, walking after Daemon and Lyra to the great hall with Gerion by his side.
"Jaime, I'm here with Daemon", Lyra says, letting her firstborn in to the great hall where Jaime, dressed to the nines in light brown linen pants, light brown linen tunic, light brown leather jacket, braided suede belt and brown black riding boots.
"Thank you, my love", Jaime says. "Alright Daemon, today's lesson will be history of the seven kingdoms."

When Daemon has been dropped off in the great hall for his lesson with his father, Lyra follows her youngest son to his lesson with the maester.

Bronn gives Lyra a light nod, Gerion will be taken good care of and watched over closely by him during his lesson with the maester.
"Maester Craylen, pardon our lateness", Bronn says politely, sitting down behind the maester and the young lord as the lesson starts.
"Don't mention it, you are here now, I know you had to drop young lord Daemon off at his lesson with his lord father", maester Craylen says. "Now, let's begin today's lesson."