Chapter 164 - the new king's guard

The next day, Brandon Rayne seeks out Jariella in her rooms in the Red Keep.
"Brandon, my love, should you really be here?" Jariella asks.
"Probably not, but I had to have you, my love, your brother sneaked me in here, he did it very carefully", Brandon says, gently laying Jariella down on her big bed and gets on top of her.
"My brother takes such good care of his little sister, oh, I want you inside me", Jariella sighs.
"And you'll have me inside you", Brandon says, moving her dress and small clothes aside with one hand and holding her down on the bed with the other, when he's moved her small clothes aside, he moves his own aside and frees his manhood.

Jariella moans when she feels Brandon moving inside her. He's a bit overexcited and after just four pumps, he finishes inside her. Jariella unashamedly gets on top of him, his manhood still hard deep inside her, she rides him eagerly and makes him spill his seed twice more inside her before she moves off of him.
"Hurry back to your own rooms, beloved, come to me again tonight", Jariella whispers when she hears movement outside her door.

"I am my mother's daughter, she did the same when father was a soldier in the old dragon's king's guard, but she was later promised to him, father's place in the king's guard was taken by a man who had lusted for mother, mother hid her love for father until they were officially betrothed and openly played with one or two of grandfather's soldiers until father was hers.

I will use Brandon the same way, openly taking him to my bed as my husband even though he's a king's guard now, and then I'll take my brother, my summer wolf in to my bed in secret, his true born children are raised as wards of our uncle by marriage, king Rhaegar or of our uncle, the king's hand, but they are hidden for my brother's eyes, and for mine" Jariella thinks to herself.

Two days later, Jariella seeks out Brandon in his rooms in the White Sword Tower and makes love to him in his bed. She makes sure that he finishes inside her.

The next day, she seeks out grand maester Pycelle to find out the truth, to find out if she is with child.
"I believe that I am possibly with child, grand maester", Jariella says. "I believe that I am about two moons along, that my child was conceived the same week that I married lord Brandon who is now part of the king's guard."

Pycelle starts to examine Jariella, after a couple minutes, he stops and looks at Jariella.
"You can dress now, m'lady", grand maester Pycelle says.
"What did you figure out, grand maester?" Jariella asks.
"You are, like you thought, with child, you are in fact three moons along, m'lady", grand maester Pycelle says.
"Lord Brandon will be happy when he hears these news, even though he will not be allowed to be a father to the child", Jariella says.
"The good queen Brianna asked his grace the king to automatically naturalize lord Brandon's and your children even though lord Brandon is now in the King's Guard", grand maester Pycelle says, finishing the examination of Jariella.
"How kind of my aunt, the queen", Jariella says. "You can go, grand maester."

When the grand maester has left her rooms, Jariella orders food and ale to be brought to her. The food and ale is brought to Jariella half an hour later.
"Set it up for me, please, and I would like to see lord Brandon", Jariella says.
"Yes, lady Jariella", one of her servants says, going to find Brandon.

Brandon is brought to Jariella as soon as he is found.
"You asked to see me", Brandon says with a sweet smile.
"I have news for you", Jariella says. "I'm with child, it's yours."
"That's wonderful news, my love", Brandon says.

Brandon gives Jariella a gentle kiss and excuses himself. After a few minutes, there's a knock on the door and the food is brought in, along with it, comes Gerion.
"I saw Brandon looking like he was just told he had been appointed lord commander of the King's Guard", Gerion says with a smirk.
"I gave him some happy news", Jariella says. "Dear brother mine, I am with child."
"That is wonderful news, sweet sister, how soon will you tell our family at Casterly Rock? Or the proud father's family?" Gerion asks.
"In two more moons, when the dangerous period where a woman is likely to lose a child and where mother has lost our stillborn siblings that Bronn buried under the large oak tree in the courtyard at Casterly Rock", Jariella says. "In two moons I will have ravens sent to our family and to lord Brandon's family."

Jariella blinks at her brother, Gerion gives her a curious smile. She gets up from the table, walks over to her brother and leans down over him.
"The child is yours but we mustn't let anyone know the truth about that, we have to keep that a secret, we must tell everyone that Brandon is the father of the child, conceived on our wedding night, almost three moons ago", Jariella whispers.
"When was the child you're carrying really conceived, sweet sister?" Gerion whispers back.
"Two days before my wedding, when we shared a meal together on our cloaks under the large birch tree in the garden, close to where our mother and father have occasionally made love", Jariella whispers.
"And you're sure it's mine?" Gerion asks.
"Yes, I'm absolutely sure that the child is yours", Jariella says. "Brandon finished inside me the couple times I've had him so far but I don't think the child inside me is the result of that, I think that your seed in me is stronger than his."
"Lion seed is strong, you know how many times our lion lord father has made our dire wolf lady mother with child", Gerion says. "Seven times he's made her with child, resulting in us, Daemon and our siblings, alive and stillborn both."
"You're right, lion seed is strong", Jariella says with a smile.
"And our lion lord father has had to be stopped from getting mother with child again, because it would risk her life", Gerion says. "It comes to us lion cubs to breed to further father's and mother's bloodline."
"And we lucked out when I picked a man with similar features to yours, so similar that he could be of father's and mother's blood and seed, so similar that could be your twin if it wasn't for the fact that you're older than him", Jariella says lightly.
"We really did luck out there, that your lord husband is as golden haired as a child of lord Jaime Lannister, the lord and master of Casterly Rock, the golden lion, the light of the west, the shield of Lannisport and warden of the west", Gerion says. "A child of your body is likely to look like our siblings and like father, but hopefully with at least some of your husband's features, if it has too much Lannister in it, people might start gossiping about the child being mine or Daemon's."