Chapter 35 - Dragonstone

Two weeks after the wedding of Prince Rhaegar and his wife, princess Brianna, take up their place as lord and lady of Dragonstone, the ancient seat of house Targaryen.

At Casterly Rock, Jaime is brought a letter from his father Tywin in King's Landing where he serves as hand for prince Rhaegar's father, king Aerys.
"It has come to my attention that prince Daeron, uncle of prince Rhaegar, is plotting to take your place as lady Lyra's husband, I have spoken to king Aerys about this and he agreed that something must be done about it, Aerys decided that prince Daeron will be betrothed to a girl of house Velaryon, it has not yet been decided who, our thoughts are that Laena is the most likely./Tywin Lannister, lord of Lannisport, hand of the king"
"Letter from your father?" Lyra asks, seeing Tywin's seal.
"Yes, he writes to tell me that prince Daeron is plotting to take you from me, father has spoken to the king and they agreed that the prince will be betrothed to lady Laena of house Velaryon", Jaime says.
"Good, that sounds like a good idea, a good alliance for house Targaryen", Lyra says. "I wonder how the young dragon will handle it."
"He will likely breathe some fire but I'm sure it'll be more smoke than actual fire, he knows what's best for his house, and he will hopefully stop lusting after you, my love", Jaime says calmly.
"I'm sure you're right, my love", Lyra says, kissing Jaime's neck.
"Mm, Lyra", Jaime moans, feeling her hands on him. "Come to bed with me."
"Carry me, husband", Lyra says.
"Come here, wife", Jaime says, lifting Lyra up in his arms.

Jaime carry Lyra to their rooms and lay her down on the ottoman in the corner of their rooms. He takes off her small clothes and lays down on top her, entering her gently and move slowly and gently inside her.
"Be gentle with me, Jaime", Lyra moans, digging her nails in to his back.
"As you wish, my love", Jaime says with a little laugh, moving gently and slowly inside Lyra.