Chapter 130 - "we do indeed"

"We do indeed, for more of our own babies and for fostering more wards", Sansa says.
"Do you want more babies?" Tyrion asks.
"I do, more babies of our own or fosterlings, I would love to have at least one more of our own", Sansa says.
"My brother and your cousin have gone through seven or eight pregnancies and child births, resulting in two stillbirths, buried by their guard captain under an oak tree at Casterly Rock, one lost before it's first quickening, my nephews Daemon, Gerion, Brandon and Jason and my nieces Jariella and Joanna, Jariella and Gerion are twins, if I'm not mistaken", Tyrion says. "As are Joanna and Jason, I think, I'll have to go through the birth books in the maester's library."
"Your brother must be very proud to have so many sons, we all know how important sons are to noble houses", Sansa says.
"My brother and his lady wife sees their daughters as equally important and don't raise them very different, the only difference really is that the girls get to learn needlework, all their children get an equal education, the only one of my brother's children who gets some extra education is Daemon since he's the one who will be lord of Casterly Rock after Jaime", Tyrion says.
"Lyra got extra education too when we grew up as girls together at Winterfell, because she was appointed as heir to Winterfell by my uncle Benjen", Sansa says.
"It surprised Jaime to learn that the woman he chose was as good a warrior and hunter as him", Tyrion says.
"I remember hearing stories about what happened between her and Jaime when he was captured by my father's and uncle's army after a battle with Jaime's and your father's army", Sansa says. "I was no older than 8 at the time."
"And I was 10 at the time", Tyrion says. "Jaime was 18 or 19 when he was captured by your father and uncle and brought back to Winterfell to be your cousin's plaything."
"Do you know when Jaime found out how good a warrior and hunter my cousin is?" Sansa asks.
"I believe Jaime found that out when they traveled together from Winterfell to Casterly Rock when they were about to be married, they traveled together with some of your uncle's soldiers and a couple of my father's or Jaime's soldiers", Tyrion says. "There was trouble on the road, I believe and both Jaime and Lyra had their weapons with them, to protect themselves and to hunt if they needed to."