Chapter 14 - "we heard you"

Evening.

Lord Tywin and his cousin-wife, lady Joanna Lannister lay cuddling in the big bed in the chambers set up for them at Casterly Rock, their rooms are located next to their son, Jaime's chambers, they hear the heavy big bed in the master's chambers bang against the wall and Jaime's and Lyra's muffled moans of pleasure.
"He's rough with her", Joanna says lightly when she hears the muffled sounds of her son's pleasure in the master's chambers next to them.
"Did you see the faded bruises on his chest?" Tywin asks. "I don't think he's the only one who is rough, I heard what she did to her aunt's younger brother, she cut him with a knife during sex."
"I saw bruises on Jaime, yes, they looked to be either after being beaten or after being clawed at with long nails", Joanna says. "And I heard the rumors of her cutting Edmure Tully, the brother of her aunt by marriage, Catelyn Stark, or attempting to cut him when she took him as a lover, but I don't think that is what she did to Jaime, you forget that he had been captured in battle and tortured by her, since he was her prisoner before they realized that they loved each other and she freed him."
"You're probably right, it's probably just rumors from her enemies", Tywin says.

In the master's chambers, Lyra rides Jaime hard and fast, digging her nails in to his chest, tugging on his chest hair. Jaime moans, clawing at her back as she fucks him hard and fast.

Jaime sticks two fingers in her ass, making her scream with pleasure. Lyra tugs on his chest hair, fucking him harder, riding him until she can almost feel his manhood come loose from his body.

Lyra slows down and fall against his chest. Jaime stays inside her and wraps his arms around her, fingering her tight ass. Lyra reaches a hand down between them, grabbing the shaft of his cock and jerk him off while he's still inside her, making him cum inside her.

She cups his balls with her other hand and squeeze them gently. Jaime moans, biting Lyra's neck and shoulder as she fucks him hard and fast.
"Ahh, Jaime, fuck me, harder, ah let me cum, let me cum, Jaime", Lyra moans, bending down over him, biting his nipple.

Jaime and Lyra orgasm together, Lyra tighten around him, coming hard. Jaime holds Lyra to him as he comes, growing soft and pulling out of her.
"Jaime, can you have them bring me some hot water and some food?" Lyra asks.
"Yes, my love", Jaime says, getting up out of the bed naked and glistening with sweat.
"Thank you, my love", Lyra says.
"What would you like?" Jaime asks.
"Anything is fine", Lyra says.
"Alright, well, I'll have them bring some food for you", Jaime says.

Jaime gets up from the bed, slips a robe on and open the door and gets the food brought to them and sets it up for them on the table while Lyra dresses.

Under a piece of damp cloth lays a loaf of freshly baked bread, still warm from the kitchens.
"Let's see what they brought for us", Jaime says. "That must have been the biggest chicken they could find, it's filled with herbs and garlic, delicious."
"What else did they bring us?" Lyra asks.
"Let's see...fruit, cheese, sweet meats, and...oh, birch wood grilled salmon", Jaime says, holding out his hand to Lyra and they sit down to enjoy their meal.
"There was a raven from King's Landing while you slept after sex, my love", Lyra says. "From your brother, he is coming to visit us and his little nephew."
"When is my brother coming? Did he say?" Jaime asks.
"In three days time", Lyra says.
"Did he say how long he was planning to stay?" Jaime asks.
"He did not", Lyra says.
"It will be nice to see him, since we haven't seen him since our wedding", Jaime says.
"Yes, it will, he is a nice man, your brother, I liked him", Lyra says.
"He was very happy that I married you and got away from our sister, he saw something there that I didn't, that she wanted me to be more than a brother to her, but I didn't want that", Jaime says. "She was furious when my father gave her to Robert Baratheon, father gave her to him to keep her away from me."
"Because she wanted you?" Lyra asks and Jaime nods.
"Yes, because she wanted me, the way you want me", Jaime says.
"But your father wouldn't have allowed that", Lyra says.
"He would not, he knew damn well that she had tried", Jaime says.
"Did you go for it? Did you have her?" Lyra asks.
"Lady Lannister, are you jealous?" Jaime teases. "Of course I didn't have her, she's my twin sister, what do you take me for? A Targaryen?"
"I just wanted to hear you say it, that those rumors were just that, rumors", Lyra says.
"Don't you worry, my love, giving my seed to my relatives, especially my sister, is not a kink of mine", Jaime says. "I prefer giving it to you."
"I'm glad you feel that way", Lyra says.
"Of course, you're my wife, I love you and would never hurt you like that, and my father would have disinherited me if I did that", Jaime says.
"I know you wouldn't, and I would never do that to you either", Lyra says.
"I know you wouldn't", Jaime says. "I want you after we've had our meal."
"How do you want me?" Lyra asks, taking another bite of the food.
"I'm longing to have my cock in your sweet mouth again, it feels so good, I love having my cock in your sweet warm mouth", Jaime says, feeling his cock twitch with the thought of getting a blowjob from his wife.
"I'll take your cock in my mouth after we've finished our dinner", Lyra says.
"I can hardly wait", Jaime says.

They put the lids back on the containers the food came in to keep it fresh. Jaime open his robe, showing Lyra that he's naked under it and she gets down on her knees, kneeling on a pillow, planting her hands on his knees.

Jaime entangle his fingers in her hair, tugging on it.
Lyra mumble with pleasure as she gives Jaime an eager blowjob. Jaime tugs at Lyra's hair as she sucks his cock, moaning as she tastes him. Lyra licks and sucks his warm smooth sweet cock eagerly.

Jaime moans loudly, roaring like a lion, through some miracle of the seven, the sound of his moans, growls and grunts, doesn't wake their son sleeping in his cot.