Chapter 2 - The she-wolf's new toy

There's a knock on Lyra's door as she's on her knees by the wooden cross in the hidden corner of her chambers, looking it over to make sure it will hold the strong Lannister boy.
"Lady Lyra, I'm here with lord Lannister for you", one of her father's guards says at the other end of the door.
"Send him in, Will", Lyra says, getting up, going to get a cane that she hides behind her back before the guard walks in with Jaime, bound and naked but for something to cover his manhood.
"Where do you want him, milady?" her father's guard, William Rivers, asks.
"Tie him to the cross in the corner and leave us", Lyra says.
"Yes, milady", William says. "Come here, Lannister."
"What are you gonna do to me?" Jaime asks.
"Don't you remember what was decided when you were captured and brought here?" Lyra asks, ripping away the fabric covering his visibly large manhood.
"No, m'lady", Jaime says, eyes turned down to show respect and not show how wide with alarm they are.
"That you're gonna become my new sex slave, my new toy and that I will do whatever I want with you, lord Lannister", Lyra says, carefully lifting his newly adjusted jaw so she can see his glistening dark blue eyes.
"And what do you want to do with me?" Jaime asks.
"You're here to please me, to pleasure me, Lannister", Lyra says.
"Tell me how I can please you, lady Lyra, how can I pleasure you?" Jaime asks.
"I'm going to torture you, you won't be allowed to cum, no matter how good it feels, no matter how close you get to cum, then I'm gonna fuck you, you won't be allowed to cum then either, not until I tell you that you can cum", Lyra says.
"Will I be allowed to be inside you?" Jaime asks.
"Yes, but you will have to wait, I will edge you, I will do whatever I want with you, and you're gonna let me", Lyra says. "I will edge you until you can't take it anymore and then I'm gonna let you get inside me, and I'm gonna ride you while torturing your prostate, making you cum in me."
"Oh, that's sexy", Jaime says, gasping.
"I'm not doing this for your pleasure, but for mine", Lyra says.
"Yes m'lady", Jaime says.

Lyra starts whipping Jaime's strong naked body with the cane in her hand. He twitches and growls low. She puts a plug in his ass without either warning or lube and he screams with pain.

She adds two fingers, pumping them in and out of him.
"Be silent", Lyra says sternly.
"Lyra, m'lady, please...I'm...I'm gonna cum", Jaime moans.

Lyra removes her fingers from Jaime's ass, hilting his orgasm.
"I was so close, I was just about to cum", Jaime complains.
"Not yet, Jaime, not yet", Lyra says.
"Please, let me cum", Jaime moans.
"Not yet, big boy, not yet", Lyra says, wrapping herself around his strong body, helping him to enter her, still with her fingers around the plug in him, roughly pumping it in and out of him. "Move slowly, Jaime, that's it."

Jaime moves slowly inside Lyra, filling her up with his cock, as she feels him getting close, she removes the plug from his ass, feeling him filling her with his cum. Lyra moans loudly, feeling Jaime speeding up inside her.