Chapter 185 - licking him

That evening as they're getting ready for bed, Jaime strips slowly in front of Lyra. Lyra licks her lips as she watches him undress. She strips out of her nightdress and drops it on the chair by her makeup table, sneaking naked up behind him, rubbing herself against his bare back.

Jaime keeps undressing, taking his pants off, stripping them off and stands naked in the night air seeping through the open bedroom window. Lyra moves her hands down over his chest and stomach, stopping right above his manhood. Jaime puts his hand over Lyra's and moves it up and down along the shaft of his cock.

Together they jerk him off, Jaime with help from Lyra's soft careful hand. He moans and leans his head back against his wife. After a few tugs, Lyra moves her hand from under Jaime's and move around to the front of him, getting on her knees before him, taking his cock in her mouth, moving her hands around to his ass, fingering his ass while sucking his cock.

Jaime wraps his hand tighter around his cock and keeps jerking off while Lyra sucks his cock. He moans loudly, pulling his fingers through Lyra's hair and tugging on it while she sucks his cock eagerly.

Lyra moves her head a bit, taking him out of her mouth for a moment and licking his shaft, head and sack, making him moan loudly. She feels his legs shake as the orgasm rips through his body.
"Ah baby, more", Jaime moans and Lyra resumes sucking his cock, moving one hand to his sack and the other to his ass, putting three fingers inside him while continuing to suck his cock and massaging his sack with her free hand.

Jaime throws his head back and roars when a second orgasm rips through his body, making his legs shake even more.
"Keep sucking, we're not done yet, empty me and when you've emptied me, I want your tongue in my ass, don't worry, I made sure that I'm clean", Jaime moans.
"Mm, I can't wait to eat your ass again", Lyra moans, mouth full of cock and seed.

Jaime pulls Lyra, still with her mouth full of his seed, to her feet, pulling her into his arms and kissing her deeply, tasting himself on her lips and tongue.
"Mm, we taste good together", Jaime says.
"It's all the fresh fruit you've been eating", Lyra says with a smile, returning his kiss.
"Those winter apples from your mother's garden at Winterfell that your family sent down south for us are wonderful", Jaime says.
"I love tasting them in your seed", Lyra says, kissing Jaime again.