Chapter 140 - riding with father

Jaime and Daemon finish their training, Jaime turns to Bronn on the paddock fence.
"Bronn, me and my heir are going out riding in the woods, I want you, Gerion and Will to join us as our guards", Jaime says.
"Yes, m'lord", Bronn says with a light nod.
"And me, brother?" Tyrion asks.
"You too, Tyrion", Jaime says. "Unless you would rather stay in the castle with our women and children."
"I will stay here and guard our wives and children then", Tyrion says with a smirk.
"Or perhaps my wife will guard you, since she is with child, she decided to stay behind to not jeopardize herself or the child, she didn't want to worry me, so that I could go hunting without having to worry about her", Jaime says.
"I'm sure lady Lyra will guard me and the children well while her lord and her heir are away", Tyrion says.
"Go to her, Tyrion, tell her that Daemon and I are out riding in the woods, that Bronn, Gerion and Will are with us", Jaime says.
"Yes, m'lord", Tyrion says.
"Tyrion, I'm your brother, not your lord", Jaime says with a smile.

Tyrion walks in to the castle to find Lyra and Sansa, he finds his wife and sister in-law together with Lyra's daughter in-law and children in the great hall.
"Lord Tyrion, has my husband and sons left yet?" Lyra asks.
"Yes, lady Lyra, my brother your husband, your sons, lord Bronn and a couple of your soldiers have left to go out riding in the woods, they will be back in a couple hours, I believe", Tyrion says.
"Sit with me, have some food and drink with me, m'lord", Lyra says when the servants set up the table for her and Tyrion.
"Thank you, lady Lyra", Tyrion says, sitting down at the table, in between Lyra and Sansa.

A couple hours later, while Sansa, Tyrion and Lyra sit together having a bite to eat and some wine, Jaime walk in together with his sons beside him and with Bronn behind him.
"Beloved, your lord and husband has returned", Jaime says, holding his hands out to his lady wife.
"Welcome back, beloved", Lyra says, taking Jaime in her arms.