Chapter 72 - "perhaps things got out of hand"

"Perhaps things got out of hand between Cersei and the male prostitute that she went to for sex and perhaps he panicked about it and dumped her in the alley on the street of silk", Tyrion says.
"Perhaps she wanted to try the things she saw me do to Jaime that time she walked in on us and the things she saw Jaime do to me and something went wrong", Lyra says.
"Some of the things we do take time and trust, and perhaps something went wrong between them", Jaime says.
"Perhaps he went too far and she didn't dare to tell him to stop, because she might have thought that you never tell Jaime no", Tyrion says.
"Yeah, she probably thought that Lyra never tells me no, never turn me down and is okay with everything I might want to do in bed", Jaime says.
"I most definitely don't always let him do whatever he wants to do to me and I'm most definitely not okay with everything and I turn you down quite often", Lyra says.
"Yes, you do", Jamie says, chuckling. "I've really had to work for it, I've really had to work for you, to get you, to have you."
"You got me, you have me, I'm yours, Jaime", Lyra says. "And I'm not going anywhere, I promise."
"Not even to consider sharing my bed?" Tyrion asks with a smirk.
"Your nephew thought you were one of the stable boys when he first saw you", Jaime says.
"Really? That boy...", Tyrion says laughing and shaking his head.