Chapter 143 - riding the lord of Casterly Rock

Lyra, Bronn, Jariella, lady Cerelle and lady Eleyna go out to the training yard and sit up on the paddock fence to watch Jaime, Daemon and Will in training.
"Aren't you supposed to be down there with them, captain?" Lyra asks Bronn.
"I was supposed to, but lord Jaime said that I should stay behind with my lady wife and watch the practice, he said that I should be prepared either way, m'lady", Bronn says, showing his mistress that he is wearing his armor and carrying bright steel.
"I see", Lyra says with a knowing smile that Bronn returns.
"I saw that your lord husband and your heir was wearing their armor as well, is their armor really made of gold?" Bronn asks.
"Oh no, they are gilded steel, as is mine and Gerion's armor, it's a bit more solid, I would never have let either of them out of my sight had I known their armor wouldn't protect them as well as their skill protects them", Lyra says. "Where is my Gerion, by the way?"
"Here, lady mother", Gerion says, coming up behind his lady mother and the soldier in his father's household guard and army.

Jaime looks up and gives a wolf whistle from the training yard below and Bronn looks down.
"Captain! Gerion! Join us!" Jaime calls up to the captain of his household guard and his third in command of the Lannister army after himself and his heir, with his second son beside him.
"Aye, m'lord, come Gerion, let's join your father and brother", Bronn says, getting down to the two lords in the training yard with the second son of his master and mistress beside him.

Gerion and Daemon playfully clash steel while Jaime and Bronn do the same while Lyra watches their training from the paddock fence with her daughter, daughter in-law and the wife of the captain of her household guard.
"Your sons are very talented warriors, m'lady, it's plain to see who their father is, they not only look like lord Jaime, they have his skill", lady Cerelle says with a smile.
"Your son will surely be a talented warrior one day too, I'm sure, with sir Bronn as his father, lady Cerelle", Lyra says.
"Lord Jaime said that our little Robert might be sent to King's Landing to become the ward to his brother, the king's hand", lady Cerelle says.
"Lord Jaime or I will send a raven to his brother, lord Tyrion, the king's hand, to ask him if he is willing to take your little Robert as ward, lord Tyrion's wife lady Sansa is my cousin and she will take good care of him, as will lord Tyrion", Lyra says.
"You and lord Jaime are too kind, milady, I'm sure my son will be very well taken care of by lord Tyrion and lady Sansa at King's Landing", lady Cerelle says.
"We will send him to the capital with a couple of lord Jaime's soldiers to guard him and young lord Robert's own servants to set up his household", Lyra says.
"Thank you, lady Lannister", lady Cerelle says.
"Come, lady Cerelle, I believe our husbands and my sons are finished with their training", Lyra says with a smile. "Jariella, lady Eleyna, come, I believe my husband, sons and captain are finished with their training, we'll go wait for them in the great hall."

Just as the ladies have gotten comfortable in the great hall, the men walk in.
"Ale and food!" Jaime bellows to a servant as he walks in to the great hall. "And have a hot bath ready in the master's chambers, in the heir's chambers and in the captain's chambers after we've eaten, lady Lyra, lady Cerelle and lady Eleyna will surely agree to wash their husbands without help from servant girls."
"Yes, lord Jaime", the servants say.
"I agree to wash you after you've eaten", Lyra says with a secretive smile.
"And I will wash Daemon", lady Eleyna says with a smile.
"And I will wash Bronn", lady Cerelle says with a smile.

When he's finished his meal, Jaime gets up from the table, holding out his hand to Lyra.
"Is the lord's bath ready?" Lyra asks.
"Yes, lady Lannister, lord Lannister's bath is ready in your rooms", the servant girl says.
"Come", Lyra says, nuzzling Jaime's neck as they walk to their rooms.

In their rooms, the bath stands ready for the golden haired, sapphire eyed lord of Casterly Rock, Lyra helps her lord husband to undress and when he stands naked as his name day before her, Lyra turns around so Jaime can undo her dress and when she stands before him just as naked as him, Jaime lifts Lyra up in his arms and steps into to the steaming water and lay down, carefully starting to wash Lyra's body and hair while she washes him.

Lyra gets on top of Jaime, tugging on his manhood, making him hard and moving him inside of her. She starts riding him slowly and gently, his hands on her curvy hips.
"Ah, Jaime, you feel so good", Lyra moans, riding him, starting slow and gentle, speeding up after a while, riding him harder and faster.