Chapter 166

"I hope you are clear with the rules. Make sure you don't puss me off much" Jason states coldly, as Yoongi's tears had no end. He didn't want to be there, he wanted his hyung, he wanted Jin. He didn't want Jason, Jason won't let him off easily. He knew he made a grave mistake but, Jin would understand him, Jason wouldn't. Why did Jin send him to Jason? He didn't want Jason.

"Yoongi!" Yelled Jason loudly, that the poor guy flinched and bought his leg closer to his chest in a desperate attempt to make himself feel safe and small. He didn't want to show off his vulnerability to this person right in front of him.

Jason's gaze softened at the futile attempt of Yoongi. He loved Yoongi more than anything, even more than Jin and he just couldn't look at him so scared. Yoongi was the sole reason Jason was alive today, else he would have died long ago.

Jason took a deep breath to relax himself. He knew the punishment was necessary but before that he needed to make sure that Yoongi knew why he was getting punished. He slowly scooted closer to the shivering figure and envelopes him in a huge hug.

Yoongi, thought resisted in the beginning soon gave up and soaked all the comfort he got and broke into a new set of cries as Jason hold onto him and cradles him. Even after minutes, when Yoongi didn't stop the water works, Jason grew worried. There was definitely something else on Yoongi's mind, and he needed to know that at any cost.

With a bit of strength, Jason pushed himself away from Yoongi and cupped the youngest face forcing him to maintain eye contact. He softly, caressed the youngest cheek, where he slapped a while ago and wiped the years gently. The then pecked on Yoongi's both eyelids and forehead and rested each others forehead against each other.

'Yoon.....it's just you Jason hyung, no one else. You trust hyung right? You know right, hyung will never ever let anything or anyone hurt you hm?'

Yoongi softly nodded indicating that he believed and trusted Jason.

Jason held on for a while, and then softly pulled back and after analysing Yoongi's face once, he walked towards the kitchen to bring a glass of warm milk, just enough to soothe Yoongi down and to calm him.

He found Yoongi in the same place as he left and smiled at the obedient and devil baby he had to train now. This wasn't the first time Yoongi had gone out of control regarding the mafia's issue. Before he had been way strict and that worked on Yoongi for 4 years. But, again now he was tearing apart into pieces. Jason knew it was going to be difficult and he also knew no one else would train and take care of Yoongi better than him. Afterall, Yoongi and he shared the same blood. Yoongi was his own little brother but, did anyone else knew it? Nope, not at all, other than Jin and Jason no one knew the real truth of Yoongi being the little brother to Jason.

Yoongi silently drank the milk, and soon closed his eyes and slumped against Jason's chest, and found himself losing consciousness. He knew very well that Jason had mixed his sleeping tablets in there, but right now, he wasn't even angry at that. He wanted to sleep and he slowly dozed off.

Jason lovingly cradled his brother, and pecked his forehead a few times and oicked him up to his very own bed room and tucked him in.

After that, he bought a rope and tied Yoongi's right leg to the bed frame making sure that Yoongi wouldn't run away. Cause in the past, Yoongi scared both Jin and Jason by running far away and got into a fight and things got very ugly later on. He couldn't take the chance, and if Yoongi hates him more for tying him up, then be it. Atleast, Yoongi would be right in front of him than far away unknown.

Jason dropped a text, saying that Yoongi was asleep and he would take care of him to Jin knowing very well that Jin wouldn't be able to fall asleep.

Soon the message flashed a blue tick and that relieved, Jason. He waited for a second, a minute, an hour and an entire night but never got back a reply.

He sighed and looked at the clock, it was 8:00am. He was up the entire night, he had to visit his brother and sister in law. Cursing, he made his way towards the kitchen to prepare something for Yoongi.

He then placed in at the bed side table, and pecked Yoongi's forehead and left a note telling him to behave and eat. He sighed clearly forgetting about releasing Yoongi's leg, he left the apartment to his brothers house.

On the other hand, Jin made sure everyone was home and safe. He was worried about Namjoon the most, knowing very well that Jason would kill Nancy and that woukd hurt Namjoon a lot. He sighed, and tended to them and declared that none of them.woukd.leave the mansion, at any cost and served them their breakfast. He lied about Yoongi going on a business trip to Alex, and Alex felt bad that Yoongi didn't even inform him. He called Yoongi but it wasn't reachable and Alex shook is disappointment.

Jin, held his phone waiting for any update from, Jason and about Yoongi.

Jason was welcomed like always while Jason ran towards his brother and sought all comfort of his brother. He was glad that because of him, Jason found a home else he would be rotten in the orphanage. Jason was glad for his brother to find and save him from the ruthless orphanage. He knew, that he was a scapegoat to take over the mafia business since his adoptive father didn't want for his own son (Jason's hyung) to lose his life for Mafia. Nevertheless he was grateful enough for it.

Hey guys!!! How was the update???? Also, I thought of not saying much about it, but my heart goes out for all the neet victims out there. Don't be sad, this isn't the end. You have greater things to achieve and my best wishes in always with you!!!! All the best for the reneet, and congratulations for the score you guys have scored. Love ya !!!!