Chapter 172

Reaching the mansion, Yoongi dared not to get down and run inside even though he wanted to do just that. He waited patiently as Jason got down and opened his door. Jason helped him out, and pulled him in a warm hug.

"Yoongi, no losing your patience. When you head inside and give your attention to Alex first, Jimin is in his room, so, he won't know if you choose him or Alex but Alex will know. You shouldn't make Alex feel left out" Jason softly said much differently to the earlier stern tone he used.

Feeling Yoongi's nervous he slowly backed away and walked in while holding onto the younger's hand in his.

As soon as Yoongi entered the mansion, he looked around to find everyone worried and concerned laid on the couch deep in thoughts.

Jason called out to them as others walked in. He was pulled to Jins embrace as Jin softly rubbed his back to let Yoongi know he wasn't alone knowing that Yoongi will be afraid being left with Jason alone.

Yoongi hugged Jin and soaked in all the comfort he could get. He then looked around and found Alex peeking from the couch not sure whether to walk upto him or not.

Yoongi pulled Hoseok and Namjoon in for a hug and ruffled their heads as he could feel tears soak his shirt. He himself wanted to cry, but he had to be strong.

"Hyung, did they eat?"

Yoongi asked to which Jin shook his head.

"Hyung, please bring their food I will feed them. You rest for awhile"

Yoongi spoke glaring at his two younger ones, as Namjoon and Hoseok wanted to defend themselves but they didn't.

He pulled both of them to the couch and then headed towards Alex who was looking at him with extreme love and anger.

Yoongi immediately embraced him but Alex didn't, rather pushed Yoongi away. Yoongi chuckled at his angry lover and tried pulling him again but Alex did the same. Yoongi sighed and let Alex before for a while, while he sorted out things with Namjoon and Hoseok.

A maid was back with food, and Yoongi positioned himself between the two and fed them while glaring knowing very well that both of them would throw tantrums to eat else. Once finished, he pecked both of them and sent them away to rest to which both of them whined but a threat was enough to do as said.

Yoongi stationed next to Jin and shook him awake.

"Hyung, you should eat too. Jimin needs you and you can't grow weak hyung! " Yoongi tried but Jin wasn't having any of it. He could barely sit at one place let alone eat.

"Hyung please, you gotta get strong. Will Jimin like you being like this?" Yoongi asked to which Jin shook his head as tears clouded his vision. He had failed to protect Jimin yet again.

Jason wanged to interfere, but he knew better. Jin would push him more and more, he could easily force Jin to do as he wished but he didn't want to, so he left Yoongi take care of Jin for the time being.

Indulging Jin in talks Yoongi was able to feed him half the plate and by the end Jin was asleep on the couch, tired and exhausted due to everything.

Finally, Yoongi looked at Jason and silently asked him to take Jin with him to which he was more than happy to carry Jin to his bedroom and tuck him in.

Yoongi sighed and walked towards the kitchen and fetched out some dessert and a plate of food.

Yoongi walked towards Alex and sat next to him. He side hugged Alex restricting his moments and bought a spoonful of food to his mouth to which Alex huffed and turned away. Yoongi sighed.

"Alex! Finish the food, don't make me angry" Yoongi said coldly and Alex ate while tears streamed down his face. Yoongi sighed, nevertheless he finished the food.

He then wiped the years slowly and pulled him on his lap. He made the younger straddle him and stayed there for a few minutes.

"Hyung is really sorry baby. Hyung had to inform you beforehand, but the situations didn't let me. I didn't go on a business trip, I was with Jason hyung. I was about to get punished for all the things I did, so I wasn't allowed any electronics or anything. Sorry baby, really sorry. Forgive hyung, from next time I will inform you everything before only, ok? Stop crying bun, my baby, shh no more crying!"

Yoongi consoled as Alex still processed the information.

"Are you hurt" Alex choked as Yoongi chuckled looking at Alex still worried about him.

"No baby, I am not. Due to Jimin we had to come home right? So Jason hyung did nothing, I didn't get punished yet, so I am not hurt bub"

Yoongi explained and fed the dessert as Alex ate and slumped against Yoongi's chest and dosed off. Yoongi carried him to their shared room and tucked him in.

He made his way to Jungkook's room and chuckled looking at Jungkook sleeping. Jungkook's upper body was on bed while the remaining was hanging off the side, his blanket thrown away as he mumbled something in a broken language.

Yoongi smiled, and gently turned Jungkook so that he laid on the bed and covered him with the blanket and left as if he was never there.

He started heading towards Jimins' room, in search of Jimin and hoping to meet Taehyung there too.

Only few comments on last chapter, waeee???🥺🥺

Hey guys!!!! How is this??? Please comment more so that I know what do you all want and if  the chapter is worth it or no!  More comments = more updates!!!

Also check out the new story Hate to Love on my profile.

https://www.wattpad.com/story/366514599?utm_source=android&utm_medium=link&utm_content=story_info&wp_page=story_details_button&wp_uname=littlesnowflake__

Also check out BTS ONESHOTS!! on my profile.