CONFUSED

When I woke up on Sunday, the buttons on my vest were still undone and I laughed as I realised everything was hanging out and on display. Thank God I didn't share a room with anyone! I went to the kitchen to make myself a juice and checked to see if Oli had sent anything since our little 'exchange', but nothing. He hadn't even been online. He got his orgasm then just stopped caring again, I guess. Some things never changed.

Cassidy arrived home around 11am and slinked into our apartment like she was trying to go un-noticed but I was on the couch watching Netflix, so there was no sneaking past me. "Well look what the cat dragged in..." I said, taunting her. She just laughed. Honestly, she looked like shit. Her hair was a mess, her mascara was under her eyes and she looked like she hadn't slept at all. "So how was your night?" I asked as she dumped her things on the table. She just looked at me with a devilish smile and replied with a single word; "Wild." I laughed and shook my head and told her there was freshly squeezed juice in the fridge. I ended up being less than a saint last night, but I'm sure her night was a lot more crazy than mine.

When Cassidy returned after showering and changing into clean clothes, I sat up on the couch and looked at her in the kitchen. "So, I think Oli and I had phone sex..." I blurted out randomly. She stopped what she was doing and looked at me with wide-eyes. "I mean, maybe sexting... it was on instagram messenger." I added, feeling slightly embarrassed.
"You sexted with him?" she asked with a laugh.
"Yeah, and he was... you know... playing it out, with himself." I said shyly.
"He was jerking off to your messages?" she asked with wide eyes. I just nodded. Cassidy literally doubled over in laughter. "Are you fucking serious?!" she asked.
"Yeah... I wasn't doing anything to myself though!" I exclaimed to clear up what she might be thinking. "It was kind of weird knowing he was doing that." I added a little shyly.
"Wait, why the fuck weren't you getting yourself off too? He shouldn't be having all the fun!" she quipped as she regained composure. I felt my face get so hot... I didn't want to talk about that, even with her. "So you made him cum without even being in the same country. Girl, he's going to be obsessed with you." she laughed as she poured juice into a glass.
"He was just being horny like usual." I responded. I knew it wasn't anything else.
"Wills... if he was fucking different girls every night, he would not be needing you to talk him through a wank." she said without a single ounce of embarrassment. "He's obviously not getting much action... that or you just really do it for him." she laughed.
"I did send a sexy photo..." I admitted with a smirk.
"Yes Girl! Make him fucking weak!" she laughed. She seemed so proud of me.
"God, I want him again so much. I wish he'd come on tour again." I laughed as I thought about him.
"I bet you do, you've only ever acted like a horny slut when he's been around." she chuckled. I looked at her in offence for calling me a slut, even though I knew she was just kidding. "As for the tour, well he will be back at some point, but I don't want you waiting for him. I'll find a super hot guy here in San Fran for you to get freaky with." she winked. I just rolled my eyes. Really, I didn't know how anyone would ever live up to Oli when we were talking about 'hot guys'. To me, he was the hottest man in existence. 

I spent the weekend chilling out and wondering if I'd hear from Oli again, but I never did. Maybe he was avoiding me because he felt a bit awkward after Friday night... I know I kind of did. I actually felt kind of used.

Monday was strange because I knew Oli was heading off on his European tour. I tried not to think about what he would undoubtedly be doing, but I couldn't stop myself apart from when I was focused on study or in my university lectures. I hoped he wouldn't find anyone to hook up with, but I knew that was ridiculous... he didn't exactly come across as picky and as if there were wouldn't be hundreds of beautiful girls throwing themselves at him in Europe. God, I hated to think about how many there'd be and how much he'd take advantage of it. Eugh!