FLIRT

We headed back to the table, where Jordan and Mat were standing and I noticed that Oli was back at the bar. I forgot to tell Cassidy that Jordan had arrived.
"Go and flirt your ass off!" Cassidy said, nudging me toward the bar - and Oli - with her body. I felt my knees go weak as I walked toward him.
"So, why are you hanging out with me anyway?" I asked Oli as I pulled up next to him by the bar. The effects of the alcohol were clearly starting to take effect because I don't think I would ordinarily be so forward and cheeky.
"You seem like fun." he said. I felt the blood rush around my body as the words left his lips. I blushed and laughed at the same time.
"You have no idea." I said cheekily, flicking my eyes up to his with a tiny smile. It was so flirty and suggestive. Cassidy would be so proud! He shifted his weight as another vodka, lime & soda arrived in front of us plus another drink for him too.
"You really are trying to get me drunk, aren't you?" I asked with a laugh. The smile he gave me was so cheeky.
"Would you be mad if I said yes?" he asked with a smirk. I grinned at him.
"No..." I replied, holding this gaze. He just looked at me for a moment.
"So how come you never message me back?" he asked cheekily. Fuck. I wasn't sure how to reply.
"I message you back... I just went out last night and didn't look at my phone." I replied. "Sorry I bruised your ego." I added cheekily. The way he looked at me almost killed me. It was like a surprised kind of grin, but I could tell he wasn't offended. "Here I was thinking you had a boyfriend or something..." he said. I laughed into my glass as I sipped my drink and shook my head.

--------------------------------------------------------

[OLI]

Ugh. She's so hot, and cheeky as fuck, and SINGLE... and she seems so un-phased by me too. I mean, she's not exactly throwing herself at me... God that drives me crazy!

I'm so fucking horny now... I can't stop thinking about what I want to do to her. Fuck.

--------------------------------------------------------

I glanced over at Cassidy quickly, and she gave me a wide-eyed look like she was telling me to fucking do something. I felt really nervous and self-conscious, but I guess she did have a point when she said I didn't have anything to lose - and let's be honest, it's not like I'd ever have the opportunity to hit on Oli Sykes again. I took a deep breath and swallowed my fear and decided to do what I'd do if I was hitting on someone - touch them. It was flirting 101. "I love your tattoos." I said, tracing a snake on his arm lightly with my index finger. Touching him made my heart skyrocket, even though it was just an arm.

--------------------------------------------------------

[OLI]

YES. GREEN LIGHT. FINALLY!

--------------------------------------------------------

"Do you?" he asked, clearly amused. There was a weird silence after that, and I wondered if I'd just made a massive mistake. Maybe he was just being nice to a couple of fans, and my gesture would make him think I was just another slutty fan girl. Shit. "So, what have you got planned for the rest of the night? We'll probably head up to our rooms soon." Oli said suddenly, taking a sip of his drink. "Do you maybe want to hang out?" he asked. I felt my knees go weak at his proposal but I tried not to react.
"Hang out?" I questioned. "What? Like, in your room?" I asked. My heart thumped so hard in my chest at what I was saying. He tried not to, but he grinned.
"If that's where you want to hang out with me." he replied cheekily. In that moment, my heart felt like it stopped and I realized that Cassidy might have been right. Maybe he DID want a rebound. I felt myself blush and I couldn't stop myself from grinning. There was no way he didn't notice, but I had to not freak out as I stared him dead in the eyes for a moment.
"Maybe..." I said, putting my drink straw between my lips seductively and then smiling. He shifted his eyes and laughed.