JEALOUS FANS

The following day I woke up as usual to feed Ivy, I did my morning workout and I made myself some breakfast. As I sat at the kitchen bench eating, I realised my instagram was going crazy. I had it on silent until 9am so I hadn't heard any notifications, but when I unlocked my phone I had hundreds. What the fuck? I quickly realised it was the photo of Ivy; it had so many comments, way more than any other post I'd ever published, and I felt dread creep into the pit of my stomach. It was the first time I posted a photo of Ivy where you could really see her face, and I think deep down I knew what the comments were going to be about.

As I expanded the comments section, I saw all of the usernames; mostly something to do with 'sykes', 'sempiternal', 'horizon'... I knew immediately that I had fucked up. My chest tightened, my hands got clammy and I let out a heavy breath as I read what was written for the entire world to see underneath my beautiful photo of Ivy...

JellySykes99
Erm, has nobody else noticed she has all these photos on her profile of Oli from last year and now has a baby that kind of looks like him?!!?!?!

Antivist_Hor1z0n
YES! I THOUGHT THE SAME THING! IS OLI THE BABY DADDY?!?! 😧😧😧

Horizonn_Girl123
As if. She's just some slut he hooked up with 🙄

SempiternalSyko
She was dating him. I saw them together at the hotel on last year's tour when I met him. She was side of stage there too. I doubt the baby is Oli's but it does look kind of like him.

BloodRaven_Sykez_
Surely Oli is not with this girl? She's so not his type...

OliverOlober15
I wish he'd get back together with Zoe. They were the perfect couple 💔

SempiternalSyko
Oli was definitely with her. Go back through her feed, she was with Oli on the tour last year and she was in Mexico with him too. I remember him posting photos of her. I think they broke up after Mexico cus she stopped posting anything and Oli got back with Zoe a couple months later...

JellySykes99
Yeah, probably stopped posting cus she was pregnant with Oli's lovechild 😂 Poor Oli. I feel so bad for him.

Amyisonthehorizon
Surely Oli would say something if it was his. Unless he doesn't know 😶 She probably got pregnant to trap him and get money out of him. I hate how people use him 😞

This_is_sempiturtle
He probably just doesn't want anything to do with some slut he banged 🤣🤣🤣

BMTH_Natalia15
Who is she? Do you think he's with her still? I don't like her.

JellySykes
WAIT, SHE'S FROM SAN FRANCISCO AND OLI HAS JUST BEEN IN SAN FRANCISCO 😮😮😮

Antivist_Hor1z0n
Holy shit... you're right. THAT IS TOO MANY CONINCIDENCES! WTF!?!?!?!!!

GoldGraveGirl_
I'm just jealous that she fucked him 🤭😈

Antivist_Hor1z0n
Haha, saaaaaame. But she's just one in a list of many, she's not special.

sophia_goes_rawr
I fucking hate this bitch.

I stopped reading after someone said they hated me and called me a bitch. I hated the things I'd read; people saying I was using him for money, that he was better off with Zoe, that I was a slut. I was so upset. Scared. Oli had explicitly asked me not to mention him or tag him, but in a lapse of judgement last night, I'd posted a picture of Ivy showing her beautiful face. I hadn't even thought about the fact that anyone on instagram could see it, could see Oli in her eyes... I immediately deleted the photo, but I knew it was too late. People had already seen it and started speculating.