BLOW

When we got back to the hotel, all I wanted to do was take a shower, but seeing as we had a huge bath, it seemed like such a waste to let it go unused, so I decided to get in there instead. We even had bubble bath, so I squirted it in and waited as I stripped out of my still-damp swimmers.

I slipped into the foamy, floral-scented bubbles and closed my eyes. The warm water was so relaxing, I almost dozed off with how serene it was; I could actually hear the ocean through the window. I regretted not putting my phone on silent as it buzzed with a notification about 10 minutes later, though I ignored it for a while as it went off about 4 times. I started wondering who was blowing up my phone as it kept going off, and on the tenth or so time I gave into curiosity. Who was disturbing my peace? Oli and Cassidy.

Cassidy messaging me I could understand, but Oli? Why the hell was he messaging me from the next room? When I clicked our chat thread, I realised he'd liked all of my pictures from our day, and also posted the photo of he took of me with my rubbish over on the island. I felt embarrassed and kind of honoured at the same time as I saw it full-size on my screen. I was so surprised that he'd posted a photo of me, knowing millions of people would see it but I guess it was harmless. I laughed at myself because I looked like the biggest dork, but his message was cute - and hey, maybe that message coming from him would inspire change in people so I didn't mind. 

"Awwww

"Awwww..." I sent to him after heart reacting to his post. It was sweet that he posted it and cared about the environment. Cassidy had reacted to all of my photos from the day too... but of course she was giving me sass about everything.

"Girrrlllll, Oli posted a photo of you?!?!?! Omg the fan girls will be so jealous 😝. Even I'M jealous!!!!! 😂. Seems like things are getting serious since you're now posting photos of each other 😍😍😍 " she had sent.

"Lol, nah, it's just because I fished some rubbish out of the ocean, I guess he wanted to try and get a message across for the environment. Pretty crazy to be on his instagram though 😁 hehe." I replied.

"I bet. You'll get so many followers lol. Anyway, how has he been? Is he still being nice to you?" she asked.

"He's been lovely... it almost scares me because he's just happy and being super sweet, joking around... it seems like he doesn't have his walls up 😐." I replied.

"Oh really? Maybe he's finally figured out how fucking amazing you are!" she replied.

"Lol. OH! He bought me a bracelet today too.... he bought it secretly and then surprised me with it. It's made from recycled plastic from the ocean and everything 😭😭😭. It was so thoughtful, I was so speechless." I gushed.

"OMG!!! That is sooooooo sweet 😭😭😭. He sounds like a totally different person to last time!!!!!!!" she said. It seemed that way to me too.

"God, I'm so happy he's treating you like this. I'm so glad you're having a great time 😊" she said. "How's the sex been?! I hope he's making you orgasm - and you haven't been forgetting the blowjobs!!! 😂" she added.