FLAME

[OLI - 10 days after arriving home from the tour]

I don't know how I feel about being back home... I kind of wish I was still on the tour. I mean, I'm glad to have my dogs and my own bed, but it's so quiet. I guess I miss company... it's weird to go from being around someone 24/7 to being alone. Plus then there's the sudden lack of physical affection... Fuck I miss that. 

I wonder how she is... 

I guess it doesn't matter anymore.

I should just forget about her - she's in the past. I'll have fun on the Europe tour anyway. Maybe I'll be the slut I was supposed to be on the US tour, Lol. 

Right. I'm definitely going out tonight... I need to get laid and there's plenty of single girls in Sheffield to keep me entertained. I can't believe I haven't even really thought about hooking up all week... So not like me!

I wonder if she's hooked up with anyone else yet... maybe she's already forgotten about me? I wonder if she's been posting about me on instagram... Fuck it, I'm looking. It's not like anyone will know if I stalk her anyway.

[Oli  - after seeing Willow's only post since Atlanta]

[Oli - after seeing Willow's only post since Atlanta]

God, she's gorgeous.

Ugh.

There's no rule saying I can't message her, right? I mean, it's not like I'm going to fall in love with her or I'm going to tell her I miss her or something ridiculous. I just want to say Hi. And it's not like I'm not interested in meeting other girls anymore or anything... 

There's no harm in just saying hello, right?

--------------------------------------------------------

Thank you so much for reading!
PART TWO COMING IN 2021 🤍