UNFOLLOW

I refused to tell Cassidy anything until we were back at the apartment... I didn't need our friends or the taxi driver hearing my story and thinking I was some kind of slut! I kind of felt that way though... two different guys in one week wasn't something I'd ever done before! 

When we got home, I noticed an instagram notification as we rode the elevator at our building.

'jayce_benjamin_ started following you'

Cassidy saw my screen and immediately swiped my phone from my hands, opened his profile and clicked on his most recent photo. 

"Holy hell Willow, he's so fucking hot

"Holy hell Willow, he's so fucking hot... but sooooo not your type!" she stated loudly. She wasn't wrong. "I thought 'you know who, asshole rock star' was a stretch from your type with his tattoos and bad-boy vibes, but this guy is a whole other level!" she stated with a tiny laugh. She was right, he wasn't my type at all... I usually went for preppy boys, popular intellects, captain of the football team-types, but it was a good thing that Jayce was different. I didn't want to be around someone who reminded me of my previous types... or Oli.

"So come on, what happened? The suspense is killing me! Please tell me you made out with him!" she asked enthusiastically as soon as we stepped inside our apartment.
"Yeah I did." I admitted. Cassidy squealed and put her hands up to her cheeks like she was shocked. "That's not all I did." I said like it was no big deal. Cassidy's eyes went so wide.
"What?!" she questioned.
"Let's just say, I probably won't be able to walk straight tomorrow." I said as I calmly wandered to the fridge to fetch water.
"Wait... What? DID YOU FUCK HIM?!?!" Cassidy questioned, practically screaming in disbelief. I just looked at her.
"Yep." I laughed as I reached for a huge cucumber in the fridge and held it up toward her. "Not even an exaggeration." I quipped with a laugh, giving her an accurate depiction of how well endowed he was. She just stood there looking at me with her mouth open and her eyes wide in shock. She was looking at me like she was seriously judging me. "What? You're the one who said the best way to get over someone is to get under someone else." I said as I put the cucumber back and proceeded to pass her and throw myself onto the couch. "You can stop acting so surprised now." I laughed as I liked Jayce's recent insta photo.

--------------------------------------------------------

[CASSIDY]

Holy shit. What the hell?  I'm in total shock.

I'm all for Willow moving on, but... she's not a one-night stand kind of girl. She's never done anything like this before... and definitely not with someone like him. She literally knows NOTHING about him!!!

Should I be worried? 

Is she being reckless because she's hurt? I mean, smoking weed and sleeping with a guy who honestly looks like total trouble... it's so out of character.